GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

"THE END WON'T BE FOR EVERYONE"

What if EARTH is bigger than we been led to believe?

What if there are more than 5 or 7 continents (depending on what you were taught)?

What if Antarctica isn't a continent but a giant ice wall?

Why is there a Global Antarctica treaty that prohibits anyone from setting foot in most of the "continent"?

So many questions🤷‍♂️

Do you have any thoughts, as to whether the ice wall is naturally occurring, or rather, a structure put in place at some point - and held in place - to hide what we now know it's hiding? Sounds a bit far-fetched, I guess, but honestly, I don't know enough to know that it is't true.

Only people mentioned by @Sepia3c in this post can reply

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

In response Suzanne C. 575 to her Publication

like your thinking
structure put in place at some point
a good possibility

GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

In response Suzanne C. 575 to her Publication

Your guess is as good as mine, my friend. All I know is that we have been lied to about 99.9% of our existence. Why would this be any different?

A work in progress! #Gospel of Thomas #SaveOurChildren #WWG1WGAWW

I'm glad you said that, because that's exactly what I'm thinking! I remember having put forth the idea - to my eldest son, many years ago - that the ice wall might have been engineered by dark forces, for whatever reason, but... it was a hard sell, back then. Just mom, being mom... :) Now, I'm revisiting the idea.

(1) Show this thread