#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

I wonder how many members of WEF are just working together while secretly planning to destroy each other.

God's child #BlueGreenTeam💙💚

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

VK (Cool Dad),
I just got off the phone with Lauren. She requested an Anon Lawyer. She asked me to respond to your recent post with this message. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
please repost🔁

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Christine Pasquale to her Publication

Hope she is OK. I reposted and hopefully the community can help.

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Jason,
Just let us all back on twitter and the world changes in 60 to 90 days. I so believe our GOD is ready to move.

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @TruthSeeker4444 in this post can reply

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication

If you re-write that to God in your prayers He will answer one way or another, He is always on the move, and if I was Ja-Son, I could assist, but just being who I am, I pray Gods' Will Be Done, as it is the Best course for that which all seek for Whole Victory.

In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication

All is in Gods' timing.

2 Peter 2:9 Luke 11:31 Proverbs 15 Genesis 3:8 Then they heard the Lord God walking in the garden.. .

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

Indeed, but even the God's greatest Warriors
know the time is waxing thin. 🤔Maybe some more proactive forward moving prayers brother? After all Thanksgiving has now passed and we approach Christmas all too quickly, Some of us without our children-family😭 even if it was a scheduled visit others will not allow. It is time for them to go away.

(1) Show this thread