Only people mentioned by @AztekJade in this post can reply

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

In response Patriot AztekJade to her Publication

Of course they did.........
................... they questioned it? but they never shared HARMS!

Link to her substack writing about this

Parler @10acQ Twitter @10acQ Gab @10acQ WeGo @10acQ

The Mockingbird Media must be eradicated, both the left and the right as they are nothing more than illusion. The same goes for or current 2 party political system, both are being used to keep humanity enslaved.

Patriot Pup🐶helping my Patriot Peeps 👩🏼👨🏼fight for our Constitutional Republic 🇺🇸WWG1WGA🐸 Trump Patriots ❤️🇺🇸💙

Brought to you by Pfizer..
ALL bought and paid for ~ the Propaganda MSM.

Brought to you by Pfizer - YouTube

Connect with us: TikTok: @11newsauInstagram: @11newsauFacebook: 11 Network Australia

In response Oliver Jaxson to her Publication

Brought to you by Pfizer❗️If there’s no Genocide then we’re not doing our job❗️😏

(1) Show this thread

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

In response Zanne Anon to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

WATER IS ALWAYS LEVEL SUN LOCAL AND ALL COUNTRY IN THE WORLD SEE THE BIG DIPPER

HELLO GAB FREIND

✨ Christian. Patriot. PureBlood. ✨

In response HABS BATMAN to his Publication

Hey, Howdy Fren!! Didn't know you were here too! Yayyyyyyy. Good to see you! Happy Thanksgiving!! 💗💗💗

In response HABS BATMAN to his Publication

I CAN NOT STAND THIS PIECE OF SHIT❗️😠HOTDOG BOY❗️PARASITE 😠

(3) Show this thread

Grieving Catholic, Grateful Grandfather, Advocate for Sanity

Pretty sure my college did as well .
Universities next?

what about President Trump? many i know and love said “well he said its good and safe” i have felt like im failing in this part of understanding things. sometimes i think i get it and then i really dont. i grew up very well familiar with true health. does anyone have any explanation as to why President Trump took part in vax propaganda? he just had to?

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

In response Molly Brock to her Publication

Unfortunately we are in a war...a war we know that we win in the end but a war none the less. Everyone had free choice...even my boyfriend who is in the Army, he took the J&J. His decision was because he swore an oath and refuses to leave us. So I pray for all of them🙏❤️

I can't explain it well, but to summarize, he had to do it the way he did, because if he hadn't done "Warp Speed" the globalists would have succeeded in killing off most of us.

(6) Show this thread

what about President Trump? many i know and love said “well he said its good and safe” i have felt like im failing in this part of understanding things. sometimes i think i get it and then i really dont. i grew up very well familiar with true health. does anyone have any explanation as to why President Trump took part in vax propaganda? he just had to?

709th MILITARY POLICE BATTALION,,,,USAREUR COMMAND

nuclear war or covid-19 war,,,NUKES would have wiped out ever one,,but instead the DS CABAL DEMOCRATS choose COVID which was suppose to lock us down here the USA and the WORLD for years people would have died by the 10's of thousands,,so TRUMP counter with OPERATION WRAP SPEED and came out with a VACCINE (WHICH THE DS ALREADY HAD THE VACCINE),,he just forced them to bring it out before they were ready to,end the lock down,and TRUMP give ever one the choose to take or not take,,to stop it from being MANDATED to take it,,so see he had to make that move,,but he gave ever one the right to deside for themselves on the vaxx jab,,hope this helps to under stand it better

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

When people say Trump said that, I always say, “prove it”. Many people think they hear the info they think they remember. This is just my opinion but I believe he wanted to see who had faith in God‘s healing and who didnt. Plus, Trump was forced into that position and did the math on different outcomes of what would happen if he said certain things. He wanted to save as many lives as possible. I am a pure blood and it didn’t matter what Trump said to me. It was always up to ME to make that decision. And I put all of my faith into the good Lord. As did many other folks with faith.

(2) Show this thread

A FREEDOM THINKING AMERICAN. A SPIRITUAL WAKADO. I LOVE GOD, JESUS AND MY FELLOW HUMANS. THE ONLY THING I HATE IS EVIL.

CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY.

Patriot, Faithful and at peace

Surprise, Surprise, Surprise!!

Christian Patriot seeker of truth and justice #savethechildren

Doctor's also the way they push the vaccines they must be getting compensated for it or made to do it or lose their license

Reminder, Trump is in on it, too.

American Patriot, Native Floridian, Quasi Off The Grid Rural Swamp Dweller (By Choice!). Trump/MAGA Supporter. Banned Off Twit,YT,IG..next?

In response J.J. Jameson to his Publication

Early on, from what I understood, he only did this in order to prevent the country from being totally shut down for up to 3 years ???

#God First, #WWG1WGA!!!, #Mama, #Patriot, #Family, #Q, #Trump, #MAGA, #Save America, #My God Is With Me http://www.CatherineHealing.com

In response J.J. Jameson to his Publication

Back up. This post is only a 'face value' post. We have to remember much happens behind the forefront in war. For instance, this entire talk may have been full of 'codes' for another group.
I know it's frustrating and tiring. We must be on top and outside, aware, ready.
As my military nephew says. "I am not allowed to be tired".
We are alive. We are fairly well. We are only frustrated.
I refuse to be a Buttercup.
Get up. Put your feet on the ground, your eyes forward and on God. MOVE.
We are God's. Only a fool would think they could take over.

(2) Show this thread

So which one is the bad guy in this? The news agency that took the $ or the corrupt admin that pushed the $?

A FREEDOM THINKING AMERICAN. A SPIRITUAL WAKADO. I LOVE GOD, JESUS AND MY FELLOW HUMANS. THE ONLY THING I HATE IS EVIL.

In response USA DAR to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Because it's legal for our government to fund propaganda.
Thanks Obama!

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

It's legal for men to use the Ladies bathroom,thanks Obama.

Here paying it forward. Blessed to be redpilled digital Soldier. Will not stop fighting until justice is served #wwg1wga #thegreatawakening

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Sandy Hook anyone

(35) Show this thread

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

One of the reasons I stopped watching.. They were in on the 2020 election steal also. It was very easy to see early on.

QPatriot 💥FINAL BATTLE! ⛈️🌪️🌟A New World ahead🎉🌟🙏🏼 GOD BLESS the USA, Trump, Q team and the WH Military! 🙏🏼✨🌟

In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication

Yep, it was completely OVER for me after that. They're the same as rest of FAKE NEWS. 😑

Here for the patriots. Trump is my president. #WWG1WGA NCSWIC Enjoying the movie

In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication

As soon as that leech Bret Baer said dipshit won Arizona, I was done. Like Trump says, Fake News

(2) Show this thread