LIST SOMETHING THAT YOU'RE THANKFUL FOR. I'LL START...
I'M THANKFUL FOR BEING AWAKE AND FOR ALL OF YOU HERE ON AU. 💗

Only people mentioned by @Jeanie in this post can reply

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

In response Jean Kilroy⭐ to her Publication

Am Thankful for all the good things in my life including our AU family May God Bless You and All your Families💖🕊️✨

Am Thankful for all the good things in my life including our AU family May God Bless You and All your Families💖🕊️✨

I am thankful for my AU Family. I am thankful for witnessing these happenings and for light ✨ Q ✨
💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

Very thankful for AU & anons. All that keeps me from being inconsolably lonely for human contact.
🙏❤️🙏

In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication

❤️✨

(1) Show this thread

I am amazed at so many things I have to be thankful for. Life and all its ups and downs (in one year) can cause a much needed change in perception. I wish all of you here love, peace, and thankfulness. If you are here that is one thing alone to be thankful for. I wish blessings and love to you all and thank you does not cover it.

I'm thankful for my rock solid frozen turkey. I might have to get up at 2 am to get it in the oven, but I now know I can overcome anything 🤗🥰

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

I am thankful for my son and for God watching over us. I am thankful for the Trump and Kennedy families, the rest of the Q team, and all of our hard-working military and Patriots.

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

And I Am Thankful for You and Everyone Else on the Q Team as Well

(1) Show this thread

Discernment, Family and a place to come home to, AU🥰

And I said, “Here am I. Send me!" 🕊

I'm thankful God blessed me with another day to help lift others up. I'm thankful to have people who love and accept me. 🤍

In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication

11:22 💋💋

(1) Show this thread

Working to stay on the good path in a good way. #SaveTheChildren. I dont accept psyop of DS vs Q/Trump, its problem/savior, so block me 😎

I'm thankful for the phone call with
Mom today. Talked about my visit yrs
ago when Dad was there n we watched the 1st F1 race in Austin.
I just smiled n gave the same answer
all three times she asked what I was doing
for Thanksgiving.
Smiles n tears
Passing of years

✝️⚖️🇺🇸 🐸 God is my King, Trump is my President. I talk to animals. Mom of 5, Grandma of 15. Grafter of trees.

I’m thankful for my family, and also my family here on AU 💝

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

Forgiveness.

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Happiness Is Strength!

Thankful for God's Teachings, for you all here, for a good sense of humor, and for having a sense of compassion!

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

Ditto! And also for the sense of joy God's placed in me this autumn season. Mostly, thankful for God Himself!🙏❤️

Proud American Patriot Family is Everything Seek the Truth #wwg1wga #maga #thegreatawakening

I am thankful for my loving family that has always been there for me no matter what. I am thankful for my beautiful 16 year old daughter God blessed me with. And, I am thankful for AU - a place of peace for me.

Happy Thanksgiving to all. ❤️

wine

In response Special Agent Jax to his Publication

😆

(1) Show this thread

JESUS = KING || MAGA || #WWG1WGA || IFBAP: AU, T.me, Gab, Rumble/Locals, 107Daily, TRUTH, GETTR || XRP, XDC, XLM, HBAR, SHIB, JASMY

Truth, and the keepers of it.

I'm thankful for Family, God and AU Friends. 🦃❤️🦃

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

I am thankful for God carrying me when I can't walk on my own.

In response connie wright to her Publication

(1) Show this thread

Mom 4 boys, 2 Army Vets. MI Grandma to 9 Wife 40 yrs GOD Family Country... I Truly miss the Good Old Days when life was Simple. less HATE

I'm thankful for being alive finding Anonup few great friends here my immediate family 👪 but mostly that the Lord lead me here & is trying to show me the way home...