You know why there are less pedophiles in the middle east? It's because they hang them publicly.

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Do you know why we have so many traitors & criminals in government right now? Because we don't hang them publicly.
Do you know why nothing is changing? Because everyone wants change without having to work for it.
You can push the false narratives for only so long.
The American people DO NOT need to be deceived or watch a movie: WE WON THE ELECTION FAIR & SQUARE! Who gives a fuck about the minority? They lost.
DECEIVING THE AMERICAN PEOPLE IS NOT ONLY ILLEGAL, IT IS IMMORAL & UNETHICAL. WHY THE SUBTERFUGE?
Power wielded properly & legally is legitimate. Myanmar did it right. why can't

... to be a successful soldier, you have to know history. GS Patton. πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸ½

In response Paul Atreides to his Publication

...we did Myanmar

we did myanmar. ok. I will suspend disbelief. what are we waiting for?

In response Debbie Foolmeonce to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Terrible_Resolve in this post can reply

... to be a successful soldier, you have to know history. GS Patton. πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸ½

In response Paul Atreides to his Publication

... my husband asks me the same question..all the time.
afraid that answer is above my pay grade.

Some are not comfortable with the "faith" part of this.
It is a big leap for a lot of us. That aside.... just think.
why...
no celebrations on the left?
WH looks like Fort Knox?
Pelosi has been asked to take it down, can she?
after a peaceful 17 days why is M still enforce?
people stepping down, retiring or suddenly dying?
where is Harris? who took her senate seat?

to many questions and odd goings on to ignore.
if you were a Trump supporter the last four years.....

....have Faith πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

1. Kamala Harris is at Blair House and resigned her senate seat on the 17th to Alex Padilla, as selected by Governor Newsom. She was in the Senate yesterday and cast a tie breaking vote for the Stimulus package.
2. Military is still deployed to tbe Capitol by order of the SECDEF (NOT Miller or Nordquist but Austin) as there is a "Domestic Violent Extemist" threat GOING ON. SECDEF Austin just ordered a 90 day stand down on it.
3. The District, not just the WH, looks like Fort Knox w/12 foot fencing, razor wire, and sentries. To defend against DVEs (us).
when you say, "Myanmar was us - wh

(2) Show this thread