You know why there are less pedophiles in the middle east? It's because they hang them publicly.

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Do you know why we have so many traitors & criminals in government right now? Because we don't hang them publicly.
Do you know why nothing is changing? Because everyone wants change without having to work for it.
You can push the false narratives for only so long.
The American people DO NOT need to be deceived or watch a movie: WE WON THE ELECTION FAIR & SQUARE! Who gives a fuck about the minority? They lost.
DECEIVING THE AMERICAN PEOPLE IS NOT ONLY ILLEGAL, IT IS IMMORAL & UNETHICAL. WHY THE SUBTERFUGE?
Power wielded properly & legally is legitimate. Myanmar did it right. why can't

Paul it's under control. Relax go have a cold one. Many have been working hard for the last 4 years behind the scenes at levels you cannot comprehend. Trust me when I tell you soon you'll see the Trump card and understand everything that I'm saying.

In response Paul Atreides to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

Dont judge me, God will. I'm wide awake- are you? Question everything. WWG1WGA, Digital Soldier,MAGA4EVAH, #SAVETHECHILDREN. GOD WINS

Praying !!!

Christian, Wife, Mother, Patriot. Pro-Family. Pro-Life. Pro-Constitution God Bless America, Our President, and Our Military.

Thank you for spelling it out for us, Ezra. Much appreciated! Thank you to ALL that is working on our behalf!!!!!!

Ghost I keep having cold ones I'll need to be in rehab...

President Trump supporter, Christian, Mom, Patriot, Save the Children, MAGA, Animal lover. Where we go one, we go ALL.

In response Paul Atreides to his Publication

The time is near. It's not our judgement. 4th quarter.

(1) Show this thread