Trump Follower....WWG1WGA....SAVE THE CHILDREN......Christian...Conservative...

Ever wonder why they sky looks like this? Simple, government weather modification.

JoinπŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡
@DiamondandSilkOfficial.

Save The Children | Patriotic Father | Retired Fire Captain | WWG1WGA | MAGA | God Wins!

In response CWWard Ward to her Publication

Took these a few days ago in ROC - I've noticed more of this type of sky than the grid of chemtrails, recently. Actually the trails have gone to almost nothing since election day here. πŸ€”

Save The Children | Patriotic Father | Retired Fire Captain | WWG1WGA | MAGA | God Wins!

In response Cap'n Dan to his Publication

If the military is really "in control" why the fook are our skies still checkerboarded with chemicals? There was a time in 2019? that there ZERO chemtrails for months, here... but they came back and are still a daily thing across America!

Trump Follower....WWG1WGA....SAVE THE CHILDREN......Christian...Conservative...

In response Cap'n Dan to his Publication

i believe the deep state terrorists are still at it…wherever they can manage to get by with spreading the chemicals…

IDK... this one festers in me all the time. Doesn't seem like a high priority anywhere. If the water supply looked tainted, you bet people would speak up.

In response CWWard Ward to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @HIREmyHERO in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Cap'n Dan, click on at the bottom under it