It's pretty awesome to think someone somewhere is having the best day of their life today. Someone's just got their dream job. Someone else just had a baby. Somebody is being proposed to tonight. Someone somewhere recieved some sort of good news today. We can't all have the best day on the same day otherwise we wouldn't have anyone to celebrate it with us. Today or maybe even tomarrow could be your best day, so keep going, the best is yet to come! 🤍

Only people mentioned by @QueenEsther in this post can reply

Never Forget Why This War Was Started It Is All About Saving The Children

In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication

So happy you got so much love and attention today Serah Oceane. Keep giving those little accounts your little hearts thank you !

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away 🌌💜♾️

In response Julie Casey to her Publication

Ok I will 🤍🤍🤍
Thank you for being a friend to me 😊🙏

(1) Show this thread

Following Jesus, loving my family, always seeking the truth.

Just beautiful. ❤️

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away 🌌💜♾️

In response Deplorable Patriot to her Publication

🥰🙏🤍

(1) Show this thread

We the People 🇺🇸 Knowledge Is Power✨ God is a frequency tune in 🔊 God Wins ❤️

❤️ this! Thank you.

🥰🙏🤍

(1) Show this thread

You are spot on with the Thanksgiving messages for us anons to remember today! Thank you for that

In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication

I'm thankful for AU and all of you wonderful people that hang out in it. 🥰🙏🤍

(1) Show this thread

AMEN TO THIS !!!!

In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication

🥰🙏🤍

(1) Show this thread

Thank you so much for posting this!

In response Stacey Stands Up to her Publication

🥰🙏🤍

(1) Show this thread

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

Today I stayed clean and sober 1 more day!

In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication

I'm so proud of you 😄 how many days have you gone so far?

Following Jesus, loving my family, always seeking the truth.

In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication

Great work--keep it up!

(2) Show this thread

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

It is so wonderful to hear that someone has something great happen for them!

In response Silver Cat to his Publication

I love hearing good news, I WANT to be excited with and for them! 😊🙏🤍

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

. I love GOD and AMERICA. Trump Kennedy Patriot. Me and Hubby retired. On Gettr @cathyldup.

😊😊🌠🙏❤🌠❤🎈🎉🎈🎉🙏🙏🌠

In response Cathy dupler to her Publication

🥰🙏🤍

(1) Show this thread

Every Dog has his day.

In response The Drowned King to his Publication

😂😂😂 silly puppy!

(1) Show this thread

beautiful post Serah

In response Christopher Rivers to his Publication

😊🙏🤍

(1) Show this thread