Pertaining to Information... Consider The Source and then Consider Their Source. I Have An Insatiable Appetite For Knowledge You Should Too!

@Siara4321 why did you block me? I literally just shared a picture of the new bubble mask and said i just ordered my bubble as a joke and you blocked me? You just made the joke that much funnier. Lighten up. I can't believe you are that sheepish.

Hello Frens! Here I am. Glad to have found you A little battle worn but STILL IN IT! Keeping love in my heart and "Peace as the Prize"

In response Jim Bean to his Publication

I am following for this!🤣🤣

Pertaining to Information... Consider The Source and then Consider Their Source. I Have An Insatiable Appetite For Knowledge You Should Too!

In response StillInIt X3for45 to her Publication

This is the Actual DM. lmao

I just ordered my Bubble

Hello Frens! Here I am. Glad to have found you A little battle worn but STILL IN IT! Keeping love in my heart and "Peace as the Prize"

In response Jim Bean to his Publication

I have seen this! Too funny! unfortunately they have sold quite a lot! And sad to say some in my family would probably jump on these "safety " measures! SMH I can't wait to see the home made versions! 🤣🤣🤣

😁I have found that I am VERY happy in my "maskless" world. I get things done so much faster. especially shopping. People stay out of my way and step aside cuz they don't want to get near. I am okay with that

what i love most about going maskless in a crowded store, is when you find another maskless person. when you make eye contact, its an immediate smile, wink, and a head nod! I am 100% positive, that if we had drinks of some sort in hand, a "cheers" followed by a clinking of beverages would follow!😂😂😂

Only people mentioned by @Hball in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Heather Ball, click on at the bottom under it