Some of us are facing this holiday with newfound sobriety, and some of us need prayer.

Only people mentioned by @LuddyDundrums in this post can reply

𝕍𝔼ℝ𝕀𝕋𝔸𝕊 𝕍𝕆𝕊 𝕃𝕀𝔹𝔼ℝ𝔸𝔹𝕀𝕋 𝐀𝐃 𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐔𝐌

In response Michele hoffman to her Publication

Prayers with you my sister 🙏❤️ have been in the same boat, 9 years ago the first round of holidays sober were a challenge for us. Breaking those muscle memories of 'traditions' especially when others around are doing the same ol' can be tricky but it's all mental. It is wonderful when those around us support our desire for change rather than encouraging the old ways and trying to talk you into going back. Stay strong and know that it gets easier. AND it is well worth the effort + feels so SO GOOD. Enjoying the moment with a clear mind and new perspectives. May blessings surround you & Happy Thanksgiving!

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

In response 《Casey》 ☆☆☆ to her Publication

Thank you for those beautiful words. Love to you on your journey.

(1) Show this thread

John 8:32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall set you free.

❤️🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Business owner, former building mgr &missionary CT S.Africa, dv survivor #SaveTheChildren #PurgedWithTrump🦅🇺🇸🙏

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

In response Lisa Smith to her Publication

😂That's awesome.

(1) Show this thread

We do recover, sober from Dec.alcohol since 2017 sober from ambien since Dec. 2019. Just smoke a lil green once or twice a month. Especially if im feeling anxious. ♡

In response [they] FOOKED to her Publication

Bless your heart and yes we do. I was sober for 13 years and then it all fell apart when 2020 hit. I do smoke weed, but very small amounts and it helps take the edge off of my anxiety. Love to you and Happy Thanksgiving.

(1) Show this thread

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

LI(Q)UID LIGHT!

You Forgot Ayahuasca!!!!!

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication

CHRIST RETURNS FROM THE JUNGLE

Ayahuasca Religion as Mystical Healing

(1) Show this thread

Wife ,Mother and grandmother V.P. of a construction company going on 4th generations, watching my grandson grown up in this business,

😇okay who is serving this menu what would you like me to bring?

In response nuts11 nuts11 to her Publication

Magical mushrooms would be great. lol

(1) Show this thread

Let's forget the black olives, sweet potatoes, and cranberry sauce.

#GodWins,1221,WWG1WGA,♾️💫♾️

perfect recipe for dealing with my bil... itll be a good day we don't walk out out there without an argument. 😁

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

Some of us need Med Beds to help us.

Got suspended from Twitter....looking for a new site and my friends....

In response Never Fuck with Kid's. to his Publication

ASAP.....

(1) Show this thread

Imagine if something nmajor happened tomorrow and Thanksgiving dinner became vindication session. 😎

But we anons know compassion and empathy so it should be a wonderful time.

In response TBo ogg to his Publication

Well well well.

Thanksgiving dinners will be... interesting.

Please try to avoid the temptation and be kind.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2022/11/23/vaccinated-people-now-make-up-majority-covid-deaths/

(1) Show this thread

No plans for tomorrow, mind if I show up at your place... I'm a cheap date a shot of vodka and a couple black olives will more than likely wipe me out. I'll even bring the black olives!

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

Remember the Rum Cake!

😝🤣🙃🤣😂😉
Too funny ;)

I fly over Mountains I fly over Sea and no Bird in the Air can get me. .Carla_Lisbeth_Rueckert goodreads

You forgot Shoes!!!
When i weak up and got still my Shoes on i got Headache.

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

JK! 😂

In response Whites QWall to his Publication

😝🤣😜😝🤣😂
Oh stop....I'm about to wet my pants...LMAO

Business owner, former building mgr &missionary CT S.Africa, dv survivor #SaveTheChildren #PurgedWithTrump🦅🇺🇸🙏

In response Whites QWall to his Publication

😂

(2) Show this thread

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away 🌌💜♾️

Cranberry sauce sounds like a bud strain 😂

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

forgot the shrooms my friend!🤣

In response Gigi 1217 to her Publication

I inow a guy......lol.....never tried it but....
you know how it says in the Bible "manna from heaven comes on the morning dew"..?
Fascinating!

(1) Show this thread

this is excellent, happy thanksgiving!!

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

lol

ULTRA-MAGA! Kicked off TWTR same day as DJT & and Gen Flynn. Badge of Honor! Kicked off 9th time & I'm now done ! Trump WILL be back.

🤣😂🤣 I'm havin' Thanksgiving at your home !!