“The Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

Derek Johnson Telegram

Never said 2024 paired with verbiage.

You must understand the Military Occupancy Law of War Manual (December 2016), paired with the Constitution, Military Justice Act of 2016, the Uniform Code of Military Justice, Federal Resilience Act (December 2020), National Security Act of 1947, 50 United States Code 34, 10 United States Code 12406, 10 United States Code Ch. 1209, Executive Orders 12148, 13848, 13912, 13919, 13959, 13818, 13885, 13961, amongst other things.

They all go together like a blueprint and once you learn those… then you can start picking out Optics and Comms.

Got to listen to how he said “candidacy” and how he laid this out with around:

As Commander-in-Chief

I will ENSURE Joe Biden does not receive four more years (Who’s to say the Democratic Party would pick him?)

Nancy Pelosi (Fired; on her way to another Country = GITMO)

The MARS (Military Auxiliary Radio System)

Continued in comments ⬇️

ULTRA MAGA, Gen X, Texas Patriot. #WWG1WGA #GOD WINS.

In response Chris David Bell to his Publication

Thank you Chris, was looking for another solid TG. Chandali is my go to when on the go.

My pleasure! Derek is the man…chosen for a reason by the military to arrive now and tell the truth

In response Bootsie 1776 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Only1CdnPatriot in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Chris David Bell, click on at the bottom under it