Only people mentioned by @QDuck in this post can reply

Called by a voice of light Oct 2017. Born on the 17th of the 5th month. I stand tall, demanding truth & freedom for humanity.

In response The Lord IS My Savior to her Publication

111 likes

#ibelieve All can benefit by living your best balanced life! “Go boldly in the direction of your dreams...live the life you imagined! ♥️🇺🇸

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

;)

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

EVEL is out of gas. if you can help with just a gallon or more.. it would mean a lot!!

1:47 right now!

EVEL is out of gas. if you can help with just a gallon or more.. it would mean a lot!!

In response WaQie WaQie QRVZ to his Publication

1:47 > 111
11 23 22 > 254 > 74 > EL EVE N

1 11 11 😇

(1) Show this thread

Gonna be GLORIOUS❤️ Co-Chair @ Memetrunk.com

Can't deny the vibes❤️

#ibelieve All can benefit by living your best balanced life! “Go boldly in the direction of your dreams...live the life you imagined! ♥️🇺🇸

In response Sarah Connor to her Publication

lol 1:11pst

(1) Show this thread

Conspiracy is not just a theory when you have the facts! I've been gathering evidence for over 45 yrs. Built my first computer from scratch.

It is awesome!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

satan tries and tries to continually turn these numbers into
"War" but WE are reversing all his spells!
LOVE WINS"!!

Patriot dad of two beautiful babies. Fighting for truth and justice. Fighting for peace.

Like ra-iainnnnnnnn on your wedding day.