Screenshot of a presentation that a person that I feel was directly involved with a major operation that we all know.. I attended this meeting online.
This was in 2020. I can't remember if Elon had aspirations of owning twitter back then. I'm sure he did, but this person seemed to know this 2 years ago.The context was how the world was built on blackmailing powerful figures to have access to all their resources, and mentioned that Elon had a twitter account that could not be banned.. I could not understand why having access to a twitter account that was not bannable was of any value to the blackmailer.
The presenter was directly responsible in purchasing Milo Yiannopoulos 20k followers on twitter to escalate the war with the woke culture in 2016.
If you know who it is then I ask you keep it to yourself because they've done a great job of staying hidden from the mainstream.

Only people mentioned by @waynewoolsey in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Wayne Woolsey, click on at the bottom under it