Obamacare was created specifically for child trafficking. Listen as David Straight explains this.

Join:@RevealedEye

Only people mentioned by @Luisjr40 in this post can reply

https://www.adl.org/blog/sovereign-citizen-ideology-increasingly-seeping-into-qanon
idk anything but what if they were using this guy to infiltrate us........thats what the cia does......

CIA never trust anything they say ever...

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

He used Social Security money to do this...I believe Prince William was involved...SES.....

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

WOW!!!

Just wait till the sleepers learn this, I already know a few that does not believe me. They will find, it's okay

I need to relisten to DS! Thanks for the Reminder!!

https://youtu.be/xh_ZbLjNd7Y

Wait until all the Normies understand this. Wow...

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

and our health care system almost crashed because of obama and evil pedovores

fining patriots that refused to have obamacare when they lost insurance 2 percent that went to the coffers fo the irs, which is wrong and evil and unconstitutional, but we won't get that money back, will we?

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

I was forced to get Obama care for a month in between Jobs. I sent in 600$ and never received a card. They went bankrupt and kept my money.

At every turn, they have taken away parents rights. This literally makes me unable to breathe! Leave our children alone!! 🤬There are no words for this evil abomination to our Heavenly Father! NCSWIC

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

Shit.

Keep getting accounts locked on Twitter for sharing the truth. Trying to find Patriots!!! NO DMs please!!!!

That is not all he exposes. Watch the entire 5 part of that and you will never be the same or look at your government the same, I promise you that!!!

True Patriot in CA. Donald Trump is my President!!!!

OMG!! The things we didn't know.

True Patriot in CA. Donald Trump is my President!!!!

OMG!! The things we didn't know.

Que verite arrive 😎☝️yes We Can