8pm Eastern Schumann Update...was feeling it! Anyone else?!

Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@LindsayAtlantis18) can see their posts

God, Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot, digital warrior, American State National, Common Law lady.

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

last 4 days have been amazing with the husband.

#ibelieve All can benefit by living your best balanced life! “Go boldly in the direction of your dreams...live the life you imagined! ♥️🇺🇸

For sure!

BlueRay/Sisterhood 🌹/Lyran GK; COBRA Ops Team to rtn GAIA to 5D+ Heaven on Earth Hz; Clocked in 250k+ mi of travel (‘18-‘23); WINNING

Yup, by noon PST, I was feeling sluggish & body is asking for a rest/pwr nap, out for 2-3 hrs. Was co-anchoring this AM w/ the team, while out w/ niece/nephew for their Dentist appt, same timeframe of the yellow/white converging this AM. Must be some intense Hz coming in, for 11/22 light gateway, bc so much coverage was done at the Sun this AM on my way to pick up the kiddos. So I already knew my team above knows I'm ready when I'm out & about. After 1 hr, all sky cleared, since I was done w/ the co-anchoring. That's how precise the team knows above when the grd crew are done for the site/zone, and ready to move on to the next target for another grid crew/co-blue ray to be supported from above for the mission.💙⚔️🙏

TRUTH is LIGHT and LIGHT IS GOD..and ONLY THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE.

Like I just stepped off the ROUND a BOUT

👍😃💥

Big time. Been wonky vibes for about a week for me. More so than usual😳🤔

Patriot Pup🐶helping my Patriot Peeps 👩🏼👨🏼fight for our Constitutional Republic 🇺🇸WWG1WGA🐸 Trump Patriots ❤️🇺🇸💙

Hi, Kim! Yes, for sure and didn't even know why...now I do!!💛🙌🏻

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

I have been feeling extreme vibes for a week 🤪