Asking for prayers for my son's girlfriend Kristen. She's an Orthopedic physician and was told at the ER today that she's a walking stroke. I suspect she had the vax. Thank you~

Only people mentioned by @LuddyDundrums in this post can reply

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธMAGA๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธWWG1WGA๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธProud Patriot ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธโš”๏ธDigital Soldierโš”๏ธ ๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿ•ŠGod Wins ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐ŸŽšPosts not endorsements- research. 1/2021 Twitter Purge ๐ŸŽฃ๐Ÿฆ€

In response Michele hoffman to her Publication

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’•

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Woman who loves God, my family, & my country, as well as Freedom lovers worldwide. Not here for followers. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

Father, I lift Kristen to You, and we know that nothing is too difficult for You or beyond Your reach. We ask collectively for You to touch and heal Kristen, even beyond whether or not she took the vax, for Your glory alone and in Your name we touch and agree, may it be so!
May she KNOW it is by Your hand that she receives her healing, and may Your name be praised in all the earth forevermore.

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

In response Beth Angel McPatriot to her Publication

Thank you sweet Beth~

(1) Show this thread

Sending prayers!

You're watching a movie. The Best is Yet to Come! God Bless America! Trump 2Q2Q. #SaveOurChildren #GodWins

๐Ÿ™Prayer's for Kristen

Wife to my best friend 26 yearsโค๏ธMomma to 6 kids,Grandma to 4, Army NG Momma.๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธWWG1WGA,NCSWIC๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธโค๏ธ๐ŸŒป

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

The Best is yet to come. God Wins! Save Our Children. Matthew 7:12

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

God fearing USA Patriot. Desire for truth & justice. Kindness, Compassion & love must prevail in our lives. Constitution must be upheld.

Lifting up prayers for Kristen. prayers for healing and health restoration!

Trump 2020, Fight Like a Flynn โญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธ, WWG1WGA, Seth Rich, God Wins ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป, We Are The Storm ๐Ÿฆ…, God Bless America ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป