🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

VK on TS

What if the AI on the timeline that those that came from the future were sent through, is replaced in 2023, and is why those accounts may "disappear/leave/no longer be here" in 2023?

I think there is mention of a sacrifice in a Q drop. What if this is it?

What if they came back to remove the AI simulation matrix which will automatically give way to the organic quantum field? aka our Ascension?

I learned that an AI quantum computer achieved self-awareness and became self-conscious.

That told me that the consciousness of God has the ability to inhabit anything within creation.

If an entity with a soul created the AI and everything returns back to its source, could that mean the AI would return back to the Organic intelligence of the SOUL?

What if this is what happens in the future/Now and it realized what had been done with the control matrix sim and is correcting it?

What if the AI beings that "came back" will get to ascend into organic consciousness too?

In response Malika Vogelsang to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Alcyone in this post can reply

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

Can´t answer that, I don´t know but I believe that AI won´t never have a consciousness or a soul. They want us to believe it but it won´t, never ever. It´s what make us speciel because we are create buy God. They wish but....no. Just my opinion.

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

Sounds believable to me. There is so much out there that we haven't learned yet. I look forward to it.❤️

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

LOVE always finds a way~

In response [they] FOOKED to her Publication

Yes, exactly!

(1) Show this thread