Please list a Religious leader (that is alive) you Trust below.

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Excerpt from Archbishop Vigano's letter: "On the one hand, there is the City of God – the one Saint Augustine writes about – and on the other hand there is the city of the devil. We can say that in this era the city of the devil is clearly identifiable in neo-Malthusian globalism, the New World Order, the United Nations, the World Economic Forum, the European Union, the World Bank, the International Monetary Fund, and in all those so called “philanthropical foundations” that follow an ideology of death, disease, destruction, and tyranny. And also in those forces that have infiltrated the institutions, which we call the deep state and the deep church."
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/11/exclusive-archbishop-vigano-shares-message-medical-doctors-covid-ethics-international/

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

when i applied for religious exemption, i used vigano’s statement on the vaccine and stated that he was my religious leader, not the pope.

Vigano

Here paying it forward. Blessed to be redpilled digital Soldier. Will not stop fighting until justice is served #wwg1wga #thegreatawakening

Vigano

Only followers of this user (@Kimber333) can see their posts

Not a one, all manmade. I trust source. Prime source that is!

Jesus is my Savior🙏🏼 Christian ✝️ Pro 1A🇺🇸2A🇺🇸MAGA🇺🇸 savethechildren NO TROLLS

Messiah 🙏🏼

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

🤑🤪

@JasonVanDerpoel

Faith in Christ! Daughter, Wife, Mother, Grandmother. “Faith Hope Love” God Almighty Wins

Jesus Christ.
LOVE

caps: PRT - 54 < > 45
ts: 14:04 - 54 < > 45
144🤯
drop#54

I’m going with Pastor Bob Joyce too! 🥰

Non ho alcun lider ecclesiastico da seguire, sono passati così tanti anni da quando sono entrato in una chiesa per pregare, il mio contatto con Dio è diretto Non ho bisogno di intermediari.

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

not one

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

None that i know

"Treat the word impossible as nothing more than motivation." DJT

Norm Franz, Ascension Ministries

laughs in Genx with PTSD. I only trust God and myself. 🤍

"Treat the word impossible as nothing more than motivation." DJT

Curry Blake

Act of Settlement 1701, repealed 2015.

Incredibly, the 1701 Act of Settlement was repealed during a meeting of the British Empire countries, in far away Western Australia:

"The Perth Agreement is an agreement made by the prime ministers of the 16 Commonwealth realms during the biennial Commonwealth Heads of Government Meeting in October 2011 in Perth, Western Australia, concerning amendments to the royal succession laws, namely, replacing male-preference primogeniture, under which male descendants take precedence over females in the line of succession, with absolute primogeniture; ending the disqualification of those married to Roman Catholics; and limiting the number of individuals in line to the throne requiring permission from the sovereign to marry. However, the ban on Catholics and other non-Protestants becoming sovereign and the requirement for the sovereign to be in communion with the Church of England remained. (Wikipedia article, Perth Agreement)."

none

I AM SUZANA! STRONG LIKE PAVLOVIĆ! 💪WWG1WGA 🐸 humble & grateful child of God 🙏 in training for life 🙌 👍

Jesus my Lord and Savior 🙏🙌 when we're talking trust.

I Love Christ, My Family and My Country 💗Let Love Lead You💗

In truth though I have learned from many and have taken what was good and meaningful and grown. That which comes from Ego is left aside and some things are still on the shelf until clarification. Children are the most fascinating and joyous to learn from as is nature, precious and beautiful in their simplicity and wonder.

Love is the answer, Jesus is the way 🙏🏼🤍

Yeshua HaMashiach🕊

Trump is still my President. Truth will prevail.

Jesus Christ.

Conspiracy is not just a theory when you have the facts! I've been gathering evidence for over 45 yrs. Built my first computer from scratch.

I thought about this question, Thought some more. And my answer is that the Religious leader I trust is me. No one else can walk the path for me. Study, Meditate. Prayer. I Don't need a middle man.

People often tell me I could be a great man. I’d rather be a good man. John F. Kennedy Jr.

MBP

I AM SUZANA! STRONG LIKE PAVLOVIĆ! 💪WWG1WGA 🐸 humble & grateful child of God 🙏 in training for life 🙌 👍

In response Blinky Blinx to her Publication

I'm with you on that one.

(1) Show this thread

Klaus Schwab 😂

I Love Christ, My Family and My Country 💗Let Love Lead You💗

Thou shalt have no other gods before me! Take it directly to the Source 💞

Corey Brooks
Bob Joyce
Tony Perkins