Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Video length: 35

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

Liberation is coming!
🙌❤️🙌
WWG1WGA WORLDWIDE

Ironically, our country has at least half of those mentioned issues in that video.

I’m a healer a creator… Interested in Alternative healing projects & sustainable rebuilding with “solutions that don’t cost the earth”

Watch Israel

I’m a healer a creator… Interested in Alternative healing projects & sustainable rebuilding with “solutions that don’t cost the earth”

In response Carminda Camara to her Publication

I told you to watch them because it was inevitable

(1) Show this thread

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

remember in grade 5 a young Turkish girl was pulled from school.
Forced marriage.
Didn’t understand then
Man on man👎

Patriot. MAGA Momma. I just want Honesty in politics not to be an oxymoron & criminals prosecuted. Happily married to The One.

Is Theocracy how they want to usher in a one world religion? They will use Gods name as why xyz needs to be this way?

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Happiness Is Strength!

In response Marianne Risk to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Juan says right now the country with the most spiritual growth in the world is Iran.

Nana posted this a few yrs ago I will repeat it:

What if I told you that in the future Iran partners with the United States against Syria?

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

I know quite a few people from Iran/Persia...i pray for them to break the cycle and get their freedoms back. This could be us

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

Nice Numbers! 👊💥🔥
17 9 11

Canadian Patriot who loves her US neighbors. God. Family. Gramma. Love is the answer to everything. WWG1WGA. No DMs

In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication

FREEDOM!!!

WWG1WGA WORLDWIDE!!!

❤️🙏❤️🙏❤️🙏❤️🙏

(1) Show this thread

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

Video is 35 seconds

POTUS 35 is JFK.
Today is the anniversary of his "assassination"
Post#35

John 3:16
1 Corinthians 13:4-8

4 Pics

🧡PDJT🧡Prayers with you, may God keep you safe🙏#WWG1WGA#TreesDieStanding#NothingCanStopWhatIsComing#Nothing💫LightVsDarkPeaceIsThePrize💫

In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication

Thank you 💖

(1) Show this thread

🇺🇸🇺🇸55🇺🇸🇺🇸. Suspended 11 times on Twitter, 8 on FB. Twitter @5Never_Give_Up5. https://truthsocial.com/@5Never_Give_Up5

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

Time for a change.
The C!A has made enough bad things there.

The Best is yet to come. God Wins! Save Our Children. Matthew 7:12

🙏🙏🙏

Prayer Warrior, Grammy, Q & the Word of God! 🇺🇸Donald J Trump is STILL the President!!🇺🇸 #MAGA #MIGA #JerusalemUndivided

❤️#Restart Iran!! Jeremiah 49:38,39 #PersiaRising

MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

Prayer Warrior, Grammy, Q & the Word of God! 🇺🇸Donald J Trump is STILL the President!!🇺🇸 #MAGA #MIGA #JerusalemUndivided

In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication

The MILLIONS OF PEOPLE, the average citizens in Iran do NOT hate us at all, in fact they love us and look to us as a beacon of hope for what they can (and WILL!) become! They long to have normalized relations w/the USA and hate the islamic regime with a passion that can no longer be contained!!#Restart

(1) Show this thread

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

They are just like us... All in chains by the same people.

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

That can be said about all countries. Hopefully the tide is turning and 2023 they will have the relief instead of the knife in the back compliments of Obummer! https://dailycaller.com/2022/10/26/exclusive-excerpt-heres-how-obama-betrayed-the-iranian-people-and-our-allies-for-free/

(1) Show this thread

Father, Anon/Patriot, MM, KT, Christian/Pagan/(G)nostic, Hermetic, Stoic, Nationalist. 𓄂𓆃☤ ᵃˡᶜʰᵉᵐᶤˢᵗ ‎𐦞 ‎𐦝 ⳩ ‎ܞ §öūł Rėbęl

We had better do something to lend them a helping hand while securing our own country from suffering the same fate. I wish i could do more for the world, but prayer is a powerful tool and will suffice while staying active in the communities. Being HUman is about being your brothers keeper. Spreading the cement of brotherly love and affection. :)

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

Sounds like the entire WORLD has the same fight at hand.

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

kudos to their World Cup Team : )