Only people mentioned by @RealmReaper777 in this post can reply

Intel Analyst, Serving Archangel Michael

In response THE REAL GHOST to his Publication

Excellent thought - thank you. And YES !

Christ. Husband. Father. Patriot. A man living as free as possible. WWG1WGA.

Amen to that. we should not fear the government. The government should fear us.

Diogenes knock off; Ph.D., educator in remission. (rev. 3-17-2023)

What if the identified individuals directly and indirectly were charted graphically to demonstrate their involvement in any and all global corruption, and then digital soldiers were assigned an individual to reveal the familial origins, schools attended, employment, volunteertism, marriage, recreation, travel, identifiable assets, criminal convictions, etc and complete a profile of that person. If these profilles were digiitzed and interrelationships established, this data mining could become a powerful force-multipllier for citizens to focus their efforts to create and disseminate the information for public consumption.. Harness the public expertise and make it laser-like for potential legal challenges. Gee is this their methadology?

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

FACT

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

😉Q has that covered!