Facebook is in BIG TROUBLE

It has just been discovered that the Facebook Covid vaccine Fat-Checkers are funded by vaccine companies.

Only people mentioned by @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication

Good!!I hope the nail them to fact checker wall.
>>599614
100%
Regulated.
Some platforms will collapse UNDER OWN WEIGHT of illegal activities.
Q
>>599627
Track inside sales/divestitures.
They know.
Watch the sell-off/liquidity events.
Q

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

Many in India, Pakistan... noted that when blocking hundreds of them from my page... of course there are thousands and thousands of them...

We have known this for a long time.

I have been in FB prison so many times, my current ratio is 14 : 30 days out, to days incarcerated.

In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication

FB WAS CONTROLLED BY SATAN, NEVER BEEN ON IT. I TOLD HUNDREDS OF PEOPLE ON DAY ONE OF FB TO STAY OFF OF IT, IT IS ALL A LIE. 2ND BIGGEST SITE FOR BUYING CHILDREN,#1 WAS TWITTER. THEY ALL LAFFED AT ME.

A restless ordinary patriot who is tired of Wash DC and is here to fight for Pres. Trump, com hell or high water, and support "The Plan"!

In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication

For me, FB went as far as finding post from past years and using them to put me in jail or to freez my account 🙄 I just stop going on FB. It got to the point I couldn’t do anything.

(2) Show this thread

rwjf the largest health org in America collude with big pharma to push their poison the pieces of the puzzle are filling in

Q is my favorite letter!!!!!! I love my country, I love freedom..and I believe in spreading TRUTH!!!

don't forget about interference on a federal election as well... they are knee deep in the shitty end of the cesspool.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

FB is my nemesis. I have been in FB jail so many times I have lost count.

faites vous des Zamis 🤓avec Face de book

just been discovered? We knew this for a couple of years now

In response reaper myer to his Publication

yes is old news
.. there may be folks who see this, it may be news to them,
🤔in an average day how many clueless do you come across?, 🙂

(1) Show this thread

we need more rope.!!!