Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

#SaveOurKids; #Ivermectin 1.87% #Discern #Godspeed #AnonIsland #VKisJFKJr #FamilyIsEverything #AUFam

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Make each Day Count for God & Country and Keep Holding the Line. Stand Taller Than EVER! Together AS 1! NOTHING LESS!!

Always Ready, but Cool Calm and Collected.

Someone said a few days ago that VK hasn't posted an 1111 pm, don't know if thats correct, if so, here it is.

Imagine on this date. this is a picture of my rearview mirror this morning. I was in line at Dunkin’ Donuts, and this is the car behind me.

In response Pats Fan to his Publication

👀what the?

In response Pats Fan to his Publication

🤣😎

(2) Show this thread

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

In response Bee Saved to his Publication

Up till now.

(1) Show this thread

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

Called by a voice of light Oct 2017. Born on the 17th of the 5th month. I stand tall, demanding truth & freedom for humanity.

Numbers are flashing a lot these days. Speaking to us loud and clear💜

Only followers of this user (@Gohdee) can see their posts

Red-pilled and mind-blown by Eustace Mullins books, once upon a time... One foot down the rabbithole, one foot on The High Road.

So what's the deal with one minute in one timezone as if there is some extraordinary circumstance and meaning?

Sitting around waiting for the clock to strike 11:11 or 3:33 or whatever, IS NOT a synchronicity –– is a manufactured event and cheapens the actual magic of a spontaneous realization of a true synchronistic moment of connection with higher wisdom and Guidance.

https://artsofthought.com/2020/05/30/carl-jung-synchronicity/

God Humanity Nature Brotherhood Love

yeah of coarse some will wait for it

however it is insaaaane how many times i get smashed by 1111 and 111 (without looking for it at all). one of them things

(1) Show this thread

Family is Everything. Remembering David Dorn & Veronica Wolski. #WWG1WGA

Dman72 from twatter. Here because of VK and Koba

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

1111+10