Some didn't fully understand this one. So let me explain. This is CGI of a really good mask. The whole thing is fake. It's a multilayered illusion. Similar to what you are seeing in DC at times. In other words, yes Bidan really wears a mask, but there are times where you see CGI mask Bidan too that never really exists. It's a multilayered illusion. An example would be Bidan skipping steps on Marine 1. Yesterday plane really took off from DC to Delaware yesterday but that doesn't mean he was on it. They can make him appear in Mexico in an hour drinking tequilas on the beach.

Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@Patriot2020_17) can see their posts

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

This is scary. They could do this at any time and we wouldn't know.

An Injustice Anywhere = Injustice Everywhere. Vegan, Respect & Protect ALL Innocent Beings. Life time unvaxed. Spiritual #TheGreatAwakening

I've never seen hair disappear so quickly 🤔😜!!

Only followers of this user (@imat) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@Kidwithoneshoe) can see their posts

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

In response Sean Land to his Publication

At the end of the vid you can see a hole in the top of the mask where her hair can come through.

(1) Show this thread

WWGOWGA. RESPECT the Flag . Faith in GOD AND HIS SON JESUS . LOVE OUR COUNTRY and the CONSTITUTION 🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸 Keep America Free

say what hmmm

Damaged soldier. Tired but hanging on.

an illusion behind an illusion. i need a hand grenade.

An Old Soul and Eternal Optimist who luvs my hubby of 25 years. Enjoy banter but can't stand idiots! Luv Trump & Patriots 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

I could do with one of them for my "OFF" Days😜

Wild!!!

Ezra Ghost, you have been blowing my mind all day and spinning my brain! Thank you. 🤯🐸

Yes Yes! Thank you!! 🇺🇸🇺🇸

“Servitude is always preceded by sleep.” - Montesquieu

whos controlling the news feed? you are sayingb that our media is now controlled Mockingbird or White Hats. sick of the illusions.

In response Pubius Publicola to his Publication

the lessons have to be so rough that humanity will never make the same mistakes again. that's the bigger picture of what's really happening on earth. Plus they're still rescuing children, one of the major things. This is about waking up humanity so that we can become mankind. Hue is a color of grey. We are not grey man. We are mankind. And we need to become kind man again! It truly doesn't matter what you want or what any one else wants. This is God's plan and it will play out in His time. President Trump & the Q team are going by the book. The good book. Go be a kind man to someone in need.🙏

(1) Show this thread

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

My mind is officially blown.

Married to my best friend, Mom of Men, Dog Mom, #Pro-Life, #1A, #2A, God 🙏 Family 👨‍👩‍👦 Country 🇺🇸 Freedom 🟥 WWG1WGA WW 🐸😎🍿

this is one of my favorites

hair? I think not lol

We share very few sentiments with our government.

Happily MARRIED Patriotic Mermaid 🇺🇸 🧜🏻‍♀️ I am a seeker of truth, loyal, and a warrior at heart.

In response Pike Bishop to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

OMG!

wife/grandma/great-grandma, love God, my country, my family and 45 is my President! I am vocal about my opinions (I think for myself)

Think Groucho Marx...Make up! Or episodes of Lucy.....Mrs. Doubtfire...

Wow!!

That's CGI. That's not a real mask. Just sayin.

these sick repulsive lies have to stop but, the devil never stops deceiving

bucks have to win..numbers have meaning the star quarterback will receive his 7 th ring

Truth-seeker from Michigan; I put people to sleep for a living; hates all things commie

In response Tammy Cardinal to his Publication

omg wow when it happens! id better not hear "there is no plan" when Tom Brady, the GOAT, wins his 7th! It will be biblical! Love TB!❤️❤️❤️🇺🇸

(1) Show this thread

Just an American girl excited for the future of the Greatest country on earth. Follow me or not, it is NOW a free country! God Bless America

that's CRAZY!

Retired Engineer- Anti-terrorism & blast consultant DoD & DOS. Survivor SRA, Mk-Ultra,child trafficking. Wife USMC combat veteran #Godwins

The person taking off the "mask" is CGI as is the hairless "mask" person! Wow, hard to wrap my brain around an operation this complex - with our fake president.

I get that it may be required to bring people out of the deep sleep they are in. Many are suffering for their sake - especially the combat veterans. Many will die for these "sheep".

I hope it's worth it. An earlier rather astute comment summarized that the blind tend to be of a lower IQ. I do hope we are not sacrificing the awake higher IQ group to save the asleep lower IQ group.

It's all "gamed" out. Computer games and CGI!

Only followers of this user (@imat) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Mom, grandma to boys, Holistic Registered Nurse, Patriot, Sister of an Angel

wow. i knew about the mask and CGI but wow, combined technology mind blowing

Learn to "see" it by paying close attention and discernment. Once you get that awareness, you wont be able to "unsee" whenever this happens.

#MAGADONIAN Artist-Writer-Nature Heals- Clean Food/Clean Water- It's-About-The-Children It's A Movie GOD WON.

Where did the dark hair go? Don't take your eyes off the dark hair. Nope don't believe this one.

American Founding Family Descendant. Freedom warrior. AU test kitchen explorer. Discerning Dame.

In response Mikkee Writelikeitis to her Publication

Yes you're right. The hair on the "mask" disappears all of a sudden when it is "removed."

Comfy Afsoc Vet, Hi Frens, soldiering digitally.

In response Mikkee Writelikeitis to her Publication

multiple techniques, mask, CGI, Audio manipulation..can make anyone look and sound like a completely different person.

(2) Show this thread

I like cookies..... and crumbs

It's not Joe Biden

It's Joe ByDon

😉

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts