๐Ÿ™Œ
When is the question?

Maybe FRIDAY Nov 25?

(19 Q Posts for 11/25).

โ€œdone in 30โ€ (11/25-12/25).

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

Only people mentioned by @TexasGirl4Trump in this post can reply

In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication

Musk/Trump Twitter/Truth fued is like a WWF spat between cartoonish wrestlers. It's all about drawing attention and building anticipation.

I'm embarrassed for our culture that it works but recognize that it is necessary.

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" โ€œChance Favors the Prepared Mindโ€ Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

it will happen All in Gods timing God is never in a hurry but is always on time.

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" โ€œChance Favors the Prepared Mindโ€ Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

it will happen All in Gods timing God is never in a hurry but is always on time.

Promise's made Promise's kept!!

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

Although this would be great if it was this Friday,
in my opinion it would be a bad day to do it.
Black Friday - people are traveling and away from home.
The alert (from what I have read) will give a 3 hour window for people to get to a place they can be at for 10-15 days.
That would be impossible for people in hotels, driving, etc.

๐Ÿ˜กYES, he just has to do that. The sooner the better. Saw the documentary Did suddenly. This insanity must be stopped before more people take this poison, How many more children will suffer in that wait. Governments around the world recommended this crap and not least Trump thinks it was a good idea. And boasted he got it himself. Yes, I don't believe in anything. In 5 years they say there won't be many soldiers left. Wow how sick!๐Ÿ˜ซ๐Ÿ˜ฐ๐Ÿ˜ก

๐Ÿ˜กYES, he just has to do that. The sooner the better. Saw the documentary Did suddenly. This insanity must be stopped before more people take this poison, How many more children will suffer in that wait. Governments around the world recommended this crap and not least Trump thinks it was a good idea. And boasted he got it himself. Yes, I don't believe in anything. In 5 years they say there won't be many soldiers left. Wow how sick!๐Ÿ˜ซ๐Ÿ˜ฐ๐Ÿ˜ก

Only followers of this user (@KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

In response KRaZi KiLLeTTe to her Publication

๐Ÿ™Œ 5 5 !!!

(1) Show this thread