What was the FIRST County to not accept certification in Arizona?

COCHISE COUNTY.

Where is Tombstone?

COCHISE COUNTY.

If you don’t think we are manifesting the shit out of the future we want to live in, you don’t get it!

WAKE UP! ENJOY THE SHOW!

🕶

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Just watched a movie on Wyatt Earp/Doc Holiday, hmmmmm
Then there is Tombstone "pizza"

I'm a proud American Mom, Granny,Aunt,Sister,family1st , country ♀, in the city Trump loving fair ♀♥CCRN 5 specs, my #1 focus PEDIATRICS♥

gunfight at the O.K. Corral Doc LOL

Whiskey for My Men, Beer for My Horses with Wyatt Earp - YouTube

Scenes of Tombstone movie set to Toby Kieth's "Beer for my Horses" song.I do not own or claim anything to the material.

#MAGADONIAN Artist-Writer-Nature Heals- Clean Food/Clean Water- It's-About-The-Children It's A Movie GOD WON.

In response EOS Goddess of Dawn to her Publication

"Reckoning".....when men were men.

(1) Show this thread

🙏🙏🙏. Dedicated to Truth wherever it leads...😎

Say when

Geronimooooo!

Fort et debout 🙏💖

Trying to be the best version of me.... I will be charitable and I will always be truthful. Woke up in 1997...it's been a long fight.

God can manifest His Will with or without man. Part of His mystery & greatness is He is willing to use the agency of man for our greater good. Never raise oneself. It is God working through us always. An exorcist on his own cannot fight evil. It is the power of God that acts. The Blessed Mother is the personifcation of great humility which perfectly reflects God's Grace.

Truth seeker...can’t sleep anymore...420 vibes guy...music lover...poet...Rmt Vr...golfing... books...fafo...MotorCity...🍿🍿🍿❤️🇺🇸

Pink Floyd - Learning To Fly (Official Music Video HD) - YouTube

Pink Floyd’s ‘Animals 2018 Remix’ is out now: https://pinkfloyd.lnk.to/Animals2018RemixPink Floyd's 'Hey Hey Rise Up' CD & Vinyl single out now: http://pinkf...

In response Donny TheProphet to his Publication

This is Not a Drill
https://rogerwaters.com/tour/

(1) Show this thread

I'm friendly just enough to get by without people calling me an asshole.

Doc,
without sounding like a complete nutjob but I am 1000% Positive we all were a collective on the other side. Wherever and whatever our souls were before we were born we knew what we were going to see and experience before we got here.
When I was 9 years old my parents took my sister and I to one of my dad's work friends house for a christmas dinner. It was pretty fancy. I remember wearing a dress.
The table was full of adults talking and my dad's coworker (the wife) was sitting directly across from me. She reached and grabbed my hands from across the table. She told me I was the reason she invited my family. She told me that God specifically picked me and told me there were tons of children waiting to be born, just for this time and she wanted to meet me. I remember tearing up a bit and I was confused.
It stuck with me all these years and I didn't understand until a few years ago why she said that.
Now, I absolutely understand.

In response Night Shift to her Publication

❤️💥👍🙏✝️😂

To learn/Find The Truth On Everything

In response Night Shift to her Publication

🇨🇦

(8) Show this thread

did u know Geronimo’s head isn’t buried with his body? it was stolen by another tribe

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

In response Leslie Henson to her Publication

I Heard the Skull and crossbones 332 had it at Their Little Hide in go to hell Fraternity, I could be wrong.🤔

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response Leslie Henson to her Publication

I remember something about it being taken by the Skull and Bones? And it has been returned? (if memory serves me correctly for the past few years)

(2) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Info thank you Love all of you that are standing up for our country and taking it back. Bless U Save the children. The best is yet to come

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

i just posted an article about Igor coming back to Disney to fix it . he is going to be paid $27 mil per yr for 2 years. the post saya disney is a distraction 🤷‍♀️maybe something maybe not ..be well my friend💕

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

VK has been telling us this for yrs and so has Nana!

We got this, we always had the power we just didn't realize it nor the power we have together.

Once we stopped allowing satan and his demons to control our thoughts and what we manifest as a future, we got the power back!

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

A beautiful reminder Nana, thanks

(1) Show this thread

Denver Digital Soldier, Believe in the Promise of Q. Twitter Refugee, Independent Thinker & Anon. Patriot. Family is Everything.

You called this one early DoQ. 🙏

Trump is still my President. Truth will prevail.

😎👍

Wow. Connect the dots indeed. Patriots in control 100%.

I got a man. Not here to date. No DM’s. Sad that I even need to write this.

Cochise County you say?

What a coincidence. Ties to Fast and Furious and 2 dead CBP agents.

Funny how the Feds lost the Terry gun and then suddenly “found” it after Ivey was killed. They seem to have a real problem with friendly fire. Lots of double f’s floating around.

Could there be more information in Cochise Co than most people know?

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

In response Ana Tate to her Publication

I met one of the wives. He was murdered. Was onto fast and furious. Justice for these familys.

(1) Show this thread

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

Chiricahua Apaches
Cochise Stonghold
Geronimo

Sounds like a Q drop!

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication

George HW & 322 stole the skull.

Everything is connected.

(1) Show this thread
Audioslave - Cochise (Official Video) - YouTube

Official Video for ”Cochise” by AudioslaveListen to Audioslave: https://Audioslave.lnk.to/listenYDSubscribe to the official Audioslave YouTube channel: https...

Texas patriot; love my state, country and 4 guys(Hubs, son and 2 furry dudes). God has blessed me.

In response reaper myer to his Publication

Chris Cornell

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Blackout_1221) can see their posts

You were the first person I thought of when I read that. Nice!!

BISBEE ROTARY
Club in Bisbee, Arizona
Address: 600 Romero HWY92, Bisbee, AZ 85603
Phone: (520) 727-1285
Suggest an edit · Own this business?
Add missing information

Maricopa County Proud Patriot! #Fix2020 #LoveGod #Love the USA (as it was always meant to be!) #Thank God for the QTeam & Our ANON Family

Lead us All‼️ Love from Cave Creek (Maricopa🙄)

My Dad lived in Cochise County Its a Beautiful Very Rural area and Everyone open carries Boarder patrol Everywhere

"doq"
1 of 1
+Map

Wife, Mom-2 boys (1inheaven), grandma, dogmom, Irish/Mohawk patriot. Surgical Tech-tissue recovery, meme-sharing Patriot. WWG1WGA🐸

Perhaps the deep state will die in Tombstone?

God loving Patriot! Wife, mom of 3. Realtor, personal trainer. Ioves a great Merlot. 🇺🇸🙏💃🏋️‍♀️💪🏻🍷🌊🌷⛵️🏝.

Damn. Only Doc Holliday would put that together! Niiiiiice!

God loving Patriot! Wife, mom of 3. Realtor, personal trainer. Ioves a great Merlot. 🇺🇸🙏💃🏋️‍♀️💪🏻🍷🌊🌷⛵️🏝.

In response Mar Jek to her Publication

Maybe Wyatt!

(1) Show this thread

💙Thanks Doq.💙🌹