I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

I have tried to deal with this alone, lifting it up to God. But I know that I need help with it. It's heavy, too heavy. Every day and night I pray that God helps my brother hold on to one more day. His only son's death has shattered him more than the 5 years he suffered and grew in prison. I feel he is giving up. He is as broken as a man can be now. I know that God breaks us to make us, but idk if he is going to make it through this loss. He is my person, my lifelong go to. Even while in prison he supported my fight against the evils I live in here. He needs God's mighty arms around him. He needs lifting that I can't give. I know if he leaves me, he is with God but I just don't know how to help him. So I come to you, my people, my friends, my soul connections, to ask you to please help me lift my brother from this despair, this unbearable pain he is carrying since my nephew left this world. God please help Jimmy. I need him still. Thank you#prayerteam it means everything to me.

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

Lord, put your hands on this man and his family.

Only people mentioned by @Bennastix in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Bennastix Anon, click on at the bottom under it