#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Good Morning Patriots.

Feels like one of those days...

Good morning VK and AU frens!
Wild ride coming, buckle up?

For fun...
Which cat do you connect with?
Most days I'm the one in the back with hands up, enjoying the ride. 😂

12:30 > 123 VIBES!

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Jennja in this post can reply

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication

I'm the one in the back right next to you Jenn! hahahahah, a little impatient, and a bit perturbed. I will try to move up to the middle seat soon.

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication

Love it! 😊👍🏻

(1) Show this thread

God, Family, Country avid reader, lover of red pandas, cats and dachshunds, veteran

The cat I think I am - either of the two back ones (having a blast, chill AF) ... The cat I actually am: front right, lol!!

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

In response Scat ling to her Publication

😂👍🏻

(1) Show this thread

lol.. this one…👇

In response RoccoQ to her Publication

Nice 😎

(1) Show this thread

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

Up front...screaming and laughing uncontrollably...🤣🤣

In response Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ to her Publication

😂👍🏻

(1) Show this thread

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

I am in middle comfy and having a blast😜🤪😜🤪