Q. VK. Trump...... there all nothing but deep deception.
False light only leads deeper into darkness.
2 Corinthians 11:14
And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

You really believe in Jesus then understand you dont need Q. AT ALL. Read the Living Word and before you say its corrupted understand what your saying. God is the Word. If you think satan can overcome the Word you think satan can overcome God.

So again i say as a watchmen blowing the trumpet, get out of Q, politics, the whole red pill, gnosis, modern day fruit of the tree of knowledge and sincerely seek Jesus, the Word made flesh for your answers.

https://twitter.com/blankboom_/status/1413746980568780811?s=21

Faith+ Family +Vibes + Truth . No DM’s unless I know ya :)

In response Coral ___ to her Publication

and don’t even get me started on how much Jesus loves them.

Only people mentioned by @Trump2023 in this post can reply

Faith+ Family +Vibes + Truth . No DM’s unless I know ya :)

In response Julie Casey to her Publication

Thank youuuuu. Julie!!! what are you say some way to go ❤️ ;)……. i’ve seen too many of these, but when it starts coming into our own camp/ living room. No no no no no no ….usually one sees it on Twitter. Sad part it’s the same people/spirit that called Jesus a satanist/evil . that half religion half truth crap. This is my family and I will say something and it doesn’t have to be Q, VK or Trump. It can be anyone of my AU family, if it happens as I’m signed on and I see it I’m gonna say something …..🔥 we all have our way of handling things. This is mine.