My daughter and her college roommates camped in the Grand Canyon last night. This is how she started her day.
#CarpeDiem

Only people mentioned by @Cowboyw2b in this post can reply

Until the Twit Purge of '21 General Flynn was interested in the Messages I was putting out there, In THEIR words "The Time Is Now"

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

[Y]

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Great photo! My sister just came back. She flew in a helicopter over the Canyon. It seems like everyone is visiting the great state of Arizona these days. That used to be my vacation getaway in my 20s.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

#MAGA. IFBP. AMERICA FIRST. THANK YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP FOR LOVING THIS COUNTRY & HER CITIZENS SO MUCH. I’M NOW ON TRUTH SOCIAL @LIZARDACRES.

Hiked all the way down to the beautilful Havasupai Falls. On the way back up, we saw a Native American on a horse wearing a Washington Redskins knitted hat. He seemed to have no problem with the Washington Redskins football logo.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Lizard Acres to his Publication

I have always wanted to see that. It looks beautiful in photos.

(1) Show this thread

Believea God IS, mom of 3, grandmother of 3, Trump supporter from the onset, advocate of the REAL CONSTITUTION, bad at technology!!

Good for her. And good for you for giving her the guidnce to value God's beauty!

The most sacred part of my life is in the ever-expanding circles of knowing God and myself in HIM. Not a straight shot, but an EPIC one!

So beautiful, both!

Only followers of this user (@Blackout_1221) can see their posts

Info thank you Love all of you that are standing up for our country and taking it back. Bless U Save the children. The best is yet to come

ahhhh That is on my bucket list. Been there once. So majestic I felt so close to God. my dream, get in better shape (working six days a week kind of puts a crimp in everything but I am finding the time to squeeze some exercise in) hike down the canyon, camp in the bottom. Ride a mule back up to the top lol. thank you so much for sharing I love it. It’s made me twice as determined and re-energized me.

Thats pretty cool!! My friends and I always said we would hike down and camp out but that never happen. Glad they are adventuring for us!!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

9:19
Most high/Nineteeth President

Wow Cowboy, that is so amazing, so so happy for her and her frens.
You must be so proud!
Good job Dad!

Nana never cared much about traveling until I visited Utah last year, now all I want to do is travel around to see all the amazing and beautiful places God created.

Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

She chose to celebrate her 21st birthday a whole lot differently than I did. 😂

(1) Show this thread

That’s a beautiful view. Earth is so beautiful.

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Way to instill a sense of adventure in your daughter cowboy. Thats worth it’s weight in gold Patriot.

Faith+ Family +Vibes + Truth . No DM’s unless I know ya :)

Worship ❤️

Faith+ Family +Vibes + Truth . No DM’s unless I know ya :)

Beautiful way to start 🙏❤️

I did that back in 1979.. in my mid 20s
Beautiful ❤️

Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

In response janice marie to her Publication

Oh to be young and carefree.

(1) Show this thread

Everything is energy. 💫 MAGA. WWG1WGA. Feng Shui consultant, Reiki healer, BQH practitioner.

Beautiful.
She's giving thanks.🙏

👍😃

tell her to go find the gold!!