Several months ago I asked for prayers for my daughter and me because we had been estranged for a few years. I want to thank you for your prayers. We are speaking and I believe she's remembering the love we had and it's definitely being renewed. Thank you very much and thank God for all His blessings. Prayers are powerful.

Only people mentioned by @soTELLme533 in this post can reply

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

In response Every Time to her Publication

wonderful to learn! prayer works :) 🙏

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

May your relationship with her be fully healed and restored. May God Bless you both!!! 💕 🙏

In response LightAngel9 ... to her Publication

Yes, although it was like a miracle, we do need further healing. Thank you! 🙏❤️

(1) Show this thread

Proud Patriot in Alabama WWG1WGA Grandma of 4. The cutie in my banner is my adopted grandson ❤️❤️❤️❤️ #SaveourChildren

I will continue to pray for your family

In response Diana Kennedy to her Publication

Thank you. Our faith in God will move mountains.

(1) Show this thread

Thank you, God!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Awwh that is wonderful news hun. God opens doors!

How wonderful!!!

Praising God for such wonderful answer to prayer! Continued blessings for you both. What a great testimony!

Believea God IS, mom of 3, grandmother of 3, Trump supporter from the onset, advocate of the REAL CONSTITUTION, bad at technology!!

God is great, all the time.

LOVE IS THE PEACE AND HARMONY TO ALL THINGS..........A New Age and A New World is Dawning💚🌟💚...... FamILY is Everyth1ng...1111

💚🌟💚

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

💕💕💕 beautiful news! God is great!