@RealDonaldTrump was banned for
22 months 11 days
Unbanned on 19th day of 11/22

Only people mentioned by @JQANNE in this post can reply

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

In response JQANNE 369 to her Publication

hahahhaa WOW

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

Only followers of this user (@FreedomF) can see their posts

happy birthday BRANDON!

on 6.6.2022 / 666
respectively on bushs 66 birthday the Georgia Guidestones were blown up. now this. only 2 of many coincidences :)

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

There's an 1111 too ;)

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Looks like VK had something to do with this?
V = 22
K = 11
:)

The light is brighter on the other side! You have to learn to Love and Laff! Vet and Old!

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

11/22 Kennedy was shot
11/22 =11/9 Julian mirror 9/11
Would be a nice time to show up!

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

THIRTY-THREE
11-22-1963
JFK'S Assassination was an Illuminati Ritual based upon the INVERTED Sacred Geometry of that Day! In Order for Someone to become a 33rd Degree Mason they must Participate Perform a Ritual Known as "THE KILLING OF KING."
This Ritual was Originally Intended, by the Positive Masons--many of whom were Our Founding Fathers--to be a Psycho-Spiritual Ritual involving the Symbolic Crucifixion, Death & Resurrection of the Personal Ego as it Voluntarily Surrenders & Places Itself in Service to the "King."
The Illuminati Literalized this Ritual and, Instead, of Using it as Intended, Twisted it and Used it as a Tool to Hijack & Invert the Positive Spiritual Energies Associated with this Ritual & Place them in Service to their Psycho-Pathetic Luciferian and Satanic Egos.
We are Breaking the Spell Created by the Death of JFK and, Instead, HARVESTING Those Energies & Channeling them into a Mass Ascension Event--A Personal & Planetary Pentecost. if You Will

(6) Show this thread

Sigi- (See-gee) meaning Victorious Peace or Gentle Warrior I LIKE BOTH!!

Lots of 1111 in those numbers ... 22mnths/2 1111 ,,,
11 days
1 year 10 months 11 days drop 0 1111