Q is my favorite letter!!!!!! I love my country, I love freedom..and I believe in spreading TRUTH!!!

Canadian teachers could have a $95 million hole in their pensions due to the FTX crypto implosion

๐Ÿ”ฝ๐Ÿ”ฝ๐Ÿ”ฝ๐Ÿ”ฝ๐Ÿ”ฝ๐Ÿ”ฝ๐Ÿ”ฝ๐Ÿ”ฝ๐Ÿ”ฝ๐Ÿ”ฝ๐Ÿ”ฝ๐Ÿ”ฝ
https://fortune.com/2022/11/10/canadian-teachers-could-have-95-million-hole-pensions-ftx-crypto-implosion/

In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication

Wellll ... since they were teaching wokeness.....go woke, go broke!

Q is my favorite letter!!!!!! I love my country, I love freedom..and I believe in spreading TRUTH!!!

In response Manny Questions to his Publication

many will fall due to FTX scandal...MANY.

Wait until the real scandal breaks wide open - ETHGATE - Down will come Bitcoin and almost all other cryptos, but not XRP! Clarity soon for XRP. FTX will seem like the powder-puff league, when the Black Hat banks fall because of corruption, banksters, and 3-letter agencies (CIA, SEC, FBI, FED) surrounding and propping up Bitcoin and Ethereum. Probably not long now - the eggs are cracking.... ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿธ

In response Manny Questions to his Publication

Woo-hoo.. .. let's gooooo!!! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ the the shit hit the fan ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰

๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ™‚Speaking of..... haha....panic.... Joseph Lubin (Ethereum CEO) blocks Digital Asset Investor who has done much to expose the shenanigans...

Only people mentioned by @MannyQuestions in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Manny Questions, click on at the bottom under it