🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

We R Right On Message.

When you say real humans, I stop and think about all the research I’ve been doing since more information has been released. Am I a real human or am I part alien? Just s girl who is confused and stuck in the matrix. Just looking for answers.

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @WhaleheadWorldCue in this post can reply

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response Free Thinker to her Publication

Join the club. I'm pretty sure you're mankind or you might not have the self-awareness to wonder. (I heard recentl that "human" is another deception) Also, many of these cabal figures are sociopaths and psychopaths who lack the quality of empathy altogether. They actually mimic the emotional responses that "real" people actually feel. Or this is a simulation. I have not ruled that out. We're required to navigate multiple and criss-crossing timelines which feels kinda simulationy to me.

God, Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot, digital warrior, American State National, Common Law lady.

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Thank you for your insight. ❤️❤️

(1) Show this thread