Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

confirmed via nitter...

his account is open.... as expected

1h 29m (watch?) after VK's Christmas post.
Special.

January 20th, 2017 will be remembered as the day the people became the rulers of this nation again. Semper Fi 🇺🇸 Save the Children 🌎

run 🏝 it 🔥📝🎥

January 20th, 2017 will be remembered as the day the people became the rulers of this nation again. Semper Fi 🇺🇸 Save the Children 🌎

vincent? branch 🇺🇸? mos?

is kR military? done not knowing with all the intel 😅📝🔥

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Glory to God! Red pilled and full armor of God is strapped on. I do not consent to any evil plans.

I can’t believe that it’s this close. Or this is just an example of what’s going to happen in the election where again half the country likes him and half the country doesn’t? Are they setting up a precedent?? I just don’t buy it.

A memer here to fight for Trump! Banned from Twitter and YT twice each. Took the pledge. WWG1WGA Q 1A/2A PATRIOT Salty Army Savage IFBAP

In response LaLaLo 1776 to her Publication

Face it. Its rigged. All the hardcore patriots got banned from twitter the same time they banned Trump and Flynn and a multitude of conservative accounts with mine being one of them and we don't get a vote....how convenient!

(1) Show this thread