Covid crazy shit"

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Reminds me of how a nurse tried to hold me hostage to get a German Measles vaccine after giving birth to my son. Both mine and my son's doctor released us and a nurse wouldn't take the band off my son's body so we could leave the hospital. Needless to say I caused such a scene at the hospital that they were throwing formula, diapers and anything to have me leave the hospital peacefully.

just walk out then, ur paying for their service, not in jail!! simple solution

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Brian Tyler to his Publication

Nana's guess is that hospitals will not give service anywhere without a covid test just like they run an HIV test everytime you go there as well, Maybe you didnt know that they do in the blood test any more because it is just standard I guess at this point.
Nana is not sure there is an alternative if you want treatment. There should be on both but I dont see it happening for either one.

(1) Show this thread

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

It's crazy all right 😡
Insane even
They don't have the authority - talk about a captive group that's being experimented on!
I haven't been in an ER or hospital for myself since I broke my arm in 2002. Trying to be very careful because I think I would prefer to take my lumps rather than go into a hospital these days & that's just sad & bad

In response Starry Peacock to her Publication

I am not going anywhere I cannot carry until the world is corrected

(1) Show this thread