Patriots i am feeling sad about my brothers girlfriends mom. she slipped on ice and broke her leg and shoulder she has been in the hospital for 3 days getting emergency surgery, please pray for her recovery.
and my brothers girlfriend has regular (vax induced?) seizures monthly so she cannot be alone so he is protecting her the next 24h as no one else is available to be there for her while her mom is in the hospital. :( please pray for Megan and her mother.β™₯️

thank you. β™₯️🌹
sending you THE BEST VIBESβ™₯οΈβš”πŸ’Œ

Only people mentioned by @Patriot777_ in this post can reply

Believea God IS, mom of 3, grandmother of 3, Trump supporter from the onset, advocate of the REAL CONSTITUTION, bad at technology!!

In response Courtney Webster to her Publication

Got my prayers wrapped around ya'll!!

To learn/Find The Truth On Everything

πŸ™πŸ™β€πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦

sending prayers for all. πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

πŸ™

Prayers up for Megan, her Mom, and for ALL of you! πŸ™πŸ»β˜οΈβ€οΈβ€πŸ”₯

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

In response Ice Kates to her Publication

Yes it does!! ❀️‍πŸ”₯

(1) Show this thread

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Dear GOD please be with Megan and her mom. Please GOD please bring healing to them both.
Amen. Sending love Patriot.

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

πŸ™ ❀️ Praying for them Patriot!!!

πŸ™β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈπŸ™β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈπŸ™β€οΈπŸ™β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Trump is my President We are in a war of God vs Evil Hold the Line Justice is Coming. Texas Strong #savethechildren WWG1WGA

God Bless them πŸ™

πŸ™πŸ™

FJB .......Trump is my President

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ God bless them !

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

We chose to be here! We are watching the destruction of the old guard.

praying for you

Trump 2020, Fight Like a Flynn ⭐️⭐️⭐️, WWG1WGA, Seth Rich, God Wins πŸ™πŸ», We Are The Storm πŸ¦…, God Bless America πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

all the love in the world to send comfort to all involved in this πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ»πŸ’•

praying...

Dark To Light 🌍Make Earth Great Again🌎 WWG1WGA πŸ’« Faith. Hope. And Love✨The best is yet to come πŸ™

πŸ™πŸ» Praying for healing and recovery. God bless you and your family ❣️

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ55πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ. Suspended 11 times on Twitter, 8 on FB. Twitter @5Never_Give_Up5. https://truthsocial.com/@5Never_Give_Up5

πŸ™β€οΈ

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈMAGAπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWWG1WGAπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈProud Patriot πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβš”οΈDigital Soldierβš”οΈ πŸ¦…πŸ•ŠGod Wins πŸ™πŸ»πŸŽšPosts not endorsements- research. 1/2021 Twitter Purge πŸŽ£πŸ¦€

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

God Bless

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

πŸ™πŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ™

Praying! πŸ™

You have had a lot on your plate!! How is the baby?

In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication

he is well πŸ™‚ growing quickly he just got upgraded to a crib in the hospital :) thank you for asking πŸ™

(1) Show this thread

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Happiness Is Strength!

Prayers now!

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

πŸ™God bless you, your family, your friends and their families!!! Prayer sent!!!

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Patriot, Holistic, Resilient, Wife, Esther 4:14, 432HZ 🎢 Love Conquers All #FamilyIsEverything πŸ’— πŸ’™πŸ’š

Praying πŸ™

books, painting, walks in nature

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

Vibes andπŸ™ sent

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

πŸ™