Imagine recieving this text 15 years after a 4 year friendship that grew apart, as life went on. :

"I'm really happy to hear you found peace in this life. Your drive to succeed impressed the hell out of an 18 yr. old me, I remember you always made "doing the right thing" seem cool.

That mentality has gotten my pasty white ass out of some pretty tight fkn jams these past few years. It's also allowed me to do a lot of good in a place where horrible shit is the norm.

I try to implement this into the new medics and emts that cycle through my firehouse. I'm starting to see that "right is cool" mentality spread.

You are a big part of a group of people that got me to this point - I've wanted to thank you for that for a long time."

You see, you imprint, more than you can focus on...

One action, one kind word, or simply your example, can change a generation.

#BlessUp

Only people mentioned by @Divinedirtclod in this post can reply

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

🙏😇😍
BEAUTIFUL TRUTH OF LOVE AND INSPIRATION
ONE OF MY MOST CHERISHED MOMENTS IN MY LIFE
WAS VERY SIMILAR
THANK YOU FOR THIS SHARE #BlessUp

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

What a blessing to have confirmation from someone that you have made a lasting positive impression on how they live their life. Priceless!

The TRUTH shall set US free. We are all children of God Almighty (even those who are still asleep). Where We Go One We Go All

Cool story. Thanks for sharing.
#rightiscool
#BlessUp

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Tom Grant to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

You are an important presence in my experience here on AU. That message was a great confirmation of what and who I suspect you are on a daily basis. May God always bless you as you bless us!

In response I’m no one to her Publication

Make every life decision matter...

Goodbye friends...only for now...

#BlessUp

Goodbye

(1) Show this thread

Out of conflict, Comradeship is borne.

its the little things that count.

In response _Z_D21_ ... to his Publication

The devil is in the details...

#BlessUp

(1) Show this thread

Working to stay on the good path in a good way. WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren , was MAGA, Love history - finding rest of the story - Single

Nice sweet share.
Thanks

In response Blaine .13 to his Publication

Sharing is caring.

#BlessUp

(1) Show this thread

Chiwaukee....Farmer, Construction, Dump Trucking, in that order. Blue Collar at its finest. I went to College, what a waste of money!

🙏Quite a Parable

Truth has that effect.

#BlessUp

(1) Show this thread

Thank You 💖 Amazing story ✨✨✨

In response Ville Pätiälä to his Publication

Yes indeed, Isn't life grand?

#BlessUp

(1) Show this thread

Faith+ Family +Vibes + Truth . No DM’s unless I know ya :)

Love this :)

In response Miss. Messina to her Publication

God is good.

#BlessUp

(1) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Glory to God! Red pilled and full armor of God is strapped on. I do not consent to any evil plans.

I don’t think I could add much more to the amazing comments here but that every day I pray for God to make me an example of his light and love to others and for me to be the hands of feet of Jesus every day if I can even touch another’s life by a kind word by setting an example by doing what’s right that I know that I will have mattered. I love this story- thank you for sharing DD!

In response LaLaLo 1776 to her Publication

God is writing your story!

#BlessUp

(1) Show this thread

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

Inspiration -Def
To affect, guide, or arouse by divine influence.
To fill with enlivening or exalting emotion.
To stimulate to action; motivate: synonym: encourage.
*You inspire me to be a better me.

Mirror.

Charlie#BlessUp

(1) Show this thread

Saved by Grace, God Family Country .

💗💗💗

In response Gr8t Patriot22 to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

In response Amy Grahm to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Save The Children | Patriotic Father | Retired Fire Captain | WWG1WGA | MAGA | God Wins!

The firehouse has a special way of working the bugs out of you, especially a double house. Always getting checked, notably when you're new.

In response Cap'n Dan to his Publication

Thank You for your service.

#BlessUp

(1) Show this thread

IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHILDREN. IT’S ALWAYS BEEN ABOUT THE CHILDREN.

This is exactly you bro. You always call me at the right time. I know we don’t talk long, but what we talk about is what matters. Love ya brother.

Right Back Atcha Brother!

#BlessUp

(1) Show this thread

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

Wow this is so beautiful DD! What an inspiration you have been, just by being you. ❤️🙏
Our actions ripple and this is a perfect example. Keep on rippling, fren! 🙌🏼

In response New Years Day to her Publication

Look in the mirror!

#BlessUp

(1) Show this thread

Beauty.

#BlessUp

In response World Wide to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

Love of good is spreading🙏🏻✨❤️this warms my heart so much🤗love you😘

In response Ange Love to her Publication

Love you as well friend!

#BlessUp

(1) Show this thread

Patriot, Believer, wife and mother, potter, photographer, gardener, chef🇺🇸🐸🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻😎

Amen, love this, thank you for sharing😇

In response amy lilley to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Love You My Brother. 😎🙏❤️

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

I love you as well Brother Squeeze the fam.

#BlessUp

(1) Show this thread

Canadian Patriot who loves her US neighbors. God. Family. Gramma. Love is the answer to everything. WWG1WGA. No DMs

What a lovely, unexpected gift, DD!!
There you were, just minding your own business, living by your moral code and you made an impact on someone's life.
I'm so happy he/she took the time to tell you.
God bless you, Brother!
🙏❤️🙏

In response hope saxton to her Publication

I'm humbled by both his text and your response.

My intention in the post was to remind myself and others, that our light shines more than we know and in places we don't see.

I'll keep Tom Bodett'ing it.

#BlessUp

(1) Show this thread

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

Beautiful!

In response PeQQy 222 to her Publication

It makes every moment matter. That is the beauty, of true beauty.

#BlessUp

(1) Show this thread

💖We are all God’s children.💖

Amen! It’s like that in being a parent. When a kid goes down a tough road you wonder if he or she got the lessons that strengthen. In teaching wondering if students got resources for their future. We strive to impart good, we wonder if it takes root. Mostly we never hear back but sometimes, like this, a blessed one responds and brings boundless joy. You never know how a person is impacted by you, but trust that they are by the Grace of God.

In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication

and the gift goes on!

#BlessUp

(1) Show this thread

ULTRA-MAGA! Kicked off TWTR same day as DJT & and Gen Flynn. Badge of Honor! Kicked off 9th time & I'm now done ! Trump WILL be back.

Bless Up has all new meaning to me after reading this.🙏

(1) Show this thread