Only people mentioned by @Jersey_Gurl in this post can reply

Recent Widow, Mom, & Gma~ Phil 4:13, John 1:23 ~Awake & Aware since '85, NQW, embraced by fellow BELIEVERS! #45, Patriot Party, WWG1WGA

In response Jersey Gurl to her Publication

Their marriage licenses are very different there; CA, TN, & CO (the only 3 kinds I've ever seen) require the bride's *maiden* name to be listed for genealogical purposes.
How is it that MTG can blast the fact of this blatantly illegal marriage all over SM and (and I don't *care* if someone's a demoncRat) there's no outrage or outcry?!? Or is there, but it's once again being hidden?
That is one sick chick!
I know for a fact that if she wears that scarf, then there's no way she'd have been *allowed* to run for public office!

Christian, Veteran, Patriot, Mom to 2 Shih Tzu's, and a German Shepherd. I love God, my Country & President. #MAGA #WWG1WGA #SaveOurChild

I just can't understand why she isn't in jail let alone still in Congress. She has a long list of crimes starting with her using another family's name to get into the US since her father was responsible for thousands of deaths.
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/07/ilhan-omars-father-was-top-official-in-genocidal-barre-regime-then-he-changed-his-name-to-sneak-into-the-us-illegally/

In response Angel Grace to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Yet 'Fact'Checkers say not true-Democrats lie and steal and that's OK-👌 hey isn't that WhiteSupremacists symbol all muslims use??