“The Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

New Q!! 4963

Only people mentioned by @Jenfranji in this post can reply

Love is the answer, Jesus is the way 🙏🏼🤍

In response Jen ... to his Publication

We have SOS all the time. My Grandfather brought the recipe home from WW2 with him! Good stuff!

Out of conflict, Comradeship is borne.

Army cooks also known as something else but i could be off the mark with that one ... a special kind of trained cook lol ;)

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

SOS = Secretary of State Offices ;) But LOVE "Shit on a Shingle" not ashamed of that LOL!!!

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

real - my mom made SOS all the time when I was a kid...dried beef with flour gravy on toast - actually delicious

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

real - my mom made SOS all the time when I was a kid...dried beef with flour gravy on toast - actually delicious