Only people mentioned by @kevinjbuttner in this post can reply

In response Rut Row its Kevin™ to his Publication

then they need to leave.

God, Country, Patriot. Raising my beautiful granddaughter. Praying for our New Republic. WWG1 WGA

It is not offensive to Patriotic Muslims. Always trying to divide us.

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

omg ...I was just remembering my many years living in NYC and taking subway every day with people from all walks of life. we wouod all huddle in a crammed train during rush hour. never ever did i ever see any racism. its all made up bull by these evil divisive entities !!

lt's our flag not theirs...

It's not about me it's about US, all of humanity! 💖🌏

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

ALL COMMIES GET THE FUXK OUT OF THE COUNTRY

Always and forever Trump girl..MAGA. I love my country and I want it back! WWG1WGA

Sorry if you are offended by the American flag then go back to where ever you came from! Yep i said it!

Yeah, I doubt very much most of the Muslim world finds the US flag offensive.

I'm sure they find the actions of "liberal" Obama far more offensive:
Killing hundreds of innocent civilians by drone strike, creating ISIS to rampage across the Middle East.

The last 4 years has shown that the majority of Muslim countries also don't need to be invaded for regime change to keep America safe. All that needed to happen was the DS needed to stop creating wars, dividing and conquering.

Iran may be different, but this is because the DS has also built Iran into what it is.

Patriotic Digital Soldier/ Moorish American who believes in Peace, Love, Truth, Freedom and Justice TRUMP WON !!!! AUDIT THE FUCKING VOTE

John Brennan is probably just pissed off it does not have Yellow Fringe on it. Normal Patriotic Law Abiding American Muslims are just like every other Patriot

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

most normal hardworking american muslims would disagree I think ..........its the liberals that need to shape up or ship off