Ascension
What an auspsicious word to be found in the latest Q drop.

For me it refers to an upliftment in vibration. Many experiences and states of being can accompany an acceleration of vibration.
Just a few examples to demystify it. Feel free to add to it.-

Manifestation time between thought and materialisation quickens.

It becomes easier to insight the subtle nuances in between, around and behind people, places and things.

A sense that others also have this new awareness causes one to be more forthright in their words and deeds.

Empathy and compassion are enhanced.

States of peace, love and joy becomes more common

Cultivating an inner sanctuary Trumps material pursuits.

A greater sense of connection to all living things is felt.

These subtle yet profound shifts bring us in closer resonance with our Creator and all of Creation, also known as Christ Consciouness.

Only people mentioned by @Alcyone in this post can reply

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

'

✝️💥🙏😃👍

Send Me! Truth Overcomes All Bonds

In response Devout Patriot to his Publication

I am happy you added that. I've had my eye on it for decades. I was visiting it in dreams and it was cool to see it existed on a map. In the dream, it was so beautiful, vivid colors, a lot of gold and I could fly when there.

I suspect its an old Atlantean outpost and because the Military has it, there is probably some special antiquities below ground or in the nearby ocean floor, perhaps a stargate and or tunnel access there.

I am feeling a very important stargate especially because airports always end up placed on top of the most powerful stargates.

Air Port = Portal in the air.

We are in an ascension shift of the ages and the post stands on its own merit.

If Q was referring to this island base, why do you think so?

In response Devout Patriot to his Publication

After I finished that comment, I scrolled back up and looked at the image I used for the post.

THAT is a portal in the air if I ever saw one. I have hundreds of images I could've used for the subject. No coinky dinks.

I am going to hone in on that related to Ascension Island and why that may be what the reference was and what it means as in, who will be coming through it going in or out that is very meaningful to the plan.

Mahalos🙏

(2) Show this thread

Send Me! Truth Overcomes All Bonds

Everything is energy. 💫 MAGA. WWG1WGA. Feng Shui consultant, Reiki healer, BQH practitioner.

100% agree.