β€œThe Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

New Q!! 4963

πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡ WTF - LOOK AT THE DATE ON THE NEW Q POST I JUST COPIED. THE DATE IS 11-5, NOT 11-18.

REMEMBER REMEMBER THE FIFTH OF NOVEMBER

In response Chris David Bell to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Patriot_iss in this post can reply

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

qagg has 11/18

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response Faith FreeTheChildrenQ to his Publication

I explained this. My theory is that the date was changed for a short time so Anons could see it and capture it. Changed back for plausible deniability - it never happened because they don't want normies to know parasites changed the calendar.

(1) Show this thread

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Elon even tweeted a popcorn icon and then deleted the tweet.

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1593769469741932544?s=20&t=3c9uRrGWAD711Tx48cn-WA

Aware of enough lies that I am suspicious of every truth - and the truth does not care about your feelings...INFJ Sigma

ummm...no

In response None None to his Publication

It was on as November 5 for a few minutes obviously. Plausible deniability? I don't know, but there are no coincidences.

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication

I just typed in the Q post number in qagg.news. It has reverted back to Nov. 18 already. Elon Musk tweeted an icon of a bucket of popcorn, after asking followers if they wanted POTUS back on twitter, but he has since deleted it. Obviously when posts are changed they were meant for Anons to catch asap.

(1) Show this thread

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

Remember, remember the fifth of November!!! Here we go!!

Just showing you all I didn't manipulate it. Yes, first thing I thought, it's the 5th on the Julian calendar.

β€œThe Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

Julian Calendar today!

In response Chris David Bell to his Publication

Wow, just wow

(1) Show this thread