#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

I do not know if Anons understand how big story FTX actually is. Yuuuge! But also... 1913.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @JohnnyQ in this post can reply

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

What are your thoughts on Maxine Waters being put in charge of the investigation?

Are we all excited for something that will get buried or.....?

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

I am thinking enjoy the Show!🍿

(1) Show this thread

Working to stay on the good path in a good way. WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren , was MAGA, Love history - finding rest of the story - Single

Let me guess.
The Good Old Boys?
Great grand dad bankers?
They do like their private islands.
Their photos of women didn't go public.

I AM a child of God, a free thinking, Sovereign Divine Being. Love Oz & grateful for the USA & WW Patriots! #WWG1WGA #FamilyIsEverything

It’s all coming together beautifully.
Thank God for the past 6yrs for the known & unknown, & all the ‘The Good Guys’ standing in their Truth, with the bravery & courage to share those truths! I’m also grateful I had the much needed time (& opp) to research, discern & digest so much info provided, despite being guilty of impatience in the past! Without all those playing their part (the dark players too), I don’t know if I would’ve seen thru the veil so easily. I inanately knew what wasn’t ‘right’ in this world, & now we have more than we know. Personally if it wasn’t for the WW Patriots & Anons, not sure how I would’ve got thru the subsequent psyop in 1 piece. I’m grateful for all the Souls who played & are still playing their part in this WW movement 4 the Good of All🙏 feeling the momentum has already stepped up another level. Buckle-up as they say, keep the heart & mind balanced, & the Soul nourished/grounded while we ride this next wave of public disclosure. Peace & Love 2U all ❤️

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

Fed is FTX XTrillions

Integrating new components into an older system. Proud Veteran

agreed this is bigger than we could imagine.