#USA #1776 #WWG1WGAWorldwide #SaveTheChildren #ForTrumpFlynnKennedy #TheGreatAwakening #TheBestIsYetToCome πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡§πŸ‡·βœ¨πŸŒͺπŸŒŠπŸ™πŸ’žπŸš€πŸ›Έβœ¨

From Q) The Storm Rider
https://t.me/qthestormrider777/12282

πŸŒŠπŸŒŠπŸŒŠβœ¨πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸ‡§πŸ‡·βœ¨

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Two H-U-G-E things happened last week, imo.

1. The report on the Hunter laptop and Biden Crime family was released to the public that will take down not only the Bidens but a huge chunk of other players tied to them.
Why is Biden their illegal president in this movie?
Because he has been dirty all the way back to JFK in 63 & has been in this so long that he is literally tied to someone or some deal relating to almost every evil perpetrated on us and other counties for over 40 yrs.

2. The FTX money laundrying scam was released to the public showing not only how our own tax dollars were siphoned back out of our pockets directly to Biden and the Dems in campaign funds and ripping off Americans that lost fortunes, but also their template for how they have been creating and using wars to steal our money our whole lives.
Will this be exposed in Congress?

This whole thing has me thinking the deep state provoked Russia into a war in Ukraine specifically for the emergency foreign aid that could then be used to conduct election fraud. Even a lot of the weapons and equipment that were sent were sold on the black market while the soldiers went to the front without proper supplies.

It's expensive to pay a nationwide network of fraudsters to commit felonies, and we know many of the cabal's sources of income have been cut off. The war popped up at just the right time to pay the bills, and I doubt that was a coincidence.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Otherhalf in this post can reply

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Other Half to her Publication

Nana would agree, no doubt in my mind, but many other reasons to start the war as well and make no mistake Biden and the deep state profits in many ways off of every war.