Have you all gotten a slew of follower requests pretty much at the same time from "people" who joined AU this month?

I just checked 12 of their accounts because of a gut feeling.

Most seem patriotic and have the "right" cover photos and descriptions, except two of them have the same exact description as well as another two.

All have links (either wanting you click on a link in their description or in a post) for some Telegram channel or a "GoldSmartTrumpCard" that one says is about crypto. One says if you click on their link, it will take you to "Dark MAGA is the new Wikileaks."

One has a girl's photo but a guy's name in their account @ name.

If you want me to list their names, I can do that.

Are these the type of accounts you use "the button" on? (Blocking doesn't seem like it would do much except make them go after other anons.)

Thanks ahead of time for your advice!

Only people mentioned by @PatriotSam7 in this post can reply

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

Saw a note from someone on Truth Social that said the trolls/bots were invading there as well.

I'm a God loving Patriot, Prayer warrior, Mom of Four ❀️ and Gma of several ❀️ WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ¦…πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ¦… TRUMP WON!!

I blocked every single one of them instead of wasting "the button" on them. We only get 3 buttons and I'm not going to use them on trolls.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

In response Patriot Mel to her Publication

πŸ˜‚

(1) Show this thread

Spiritual being having human experience. Mother. Writer/Poet. Country living. Animal Activist. Passion is Art. Avid reader. Single. GOD!!!

got'em all
blocked them all

French Cdn Patriot, Trump's & QRD's missions supporter, LightWarrior. Liberation of Humanity. + Telegram - Truth Social - GAB - Parler

I did.

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

I received 10 in one day, haven't blocked em yet but will!

MAGA Trump supporter; Historic Preservation; Genealogist; Survivor of The Great Twitter Purge of 1/8/2021 & Battle Honed; God Bless America

Thank you for sharing that list....I was followed by the all of the same ones you had on there....just blocked them.....all of them seemed to also be hawking that Gold Smart Trump Card too.

I blocked 8 in one day! I checked all their profiles and found the same thing as you did!

Working to stay on the good path in a good way. #SaveTheChildren. I dont accept psyop of DS vs Q/Trump, its problem/savior, so block me 😎

Dang. Thanks. I been leaving a bunch in my que wondering about them.
Yup, further review eliminated 10/12.
All fooked buttons used up, but reported others as spam (with their ads).
House cleaning...

Here's to new beginnings! #WWG1WGA Love is the answer

πŸ‘‰ @ maga_revolution
This is another shill with the Trump card scam that just came up that has been busy....@administrator
Following 9000+ and 700+ followers...ooof πŸ‘€

A patriot who stands for freedom! 27 year military wife. Stand strong Patriots!

In response Anonymity on X to her Publication

i have reported him and several sex ones they are still on my followwers list. there needs to be a way we can remive thier follows. should be our choice... i hate have those creeps on my list

(1) Show this thread

Here's to new beginnings! #WWG1WGA Love is the answer

πŸ‘‰ @ maga_revolution
This is another shill with the Trump card scam that just came up that has been busy....@administrator
Following 9000+ and 700+ followers...ooof πŸ‘€

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

I had all blocked but one, so ty for attaching the list!

Fook these bots!

I've pressed the#Fooked button on a few, but how do you BLOCK THEM ???
@administrator please get rid of these bots and clean this site up !!!

In response Jen ... to his Publication

On their profile, tap the icon with the little blue blocks under their banner image, then Block is in red.

(1) Show this thread

I'm blocking them.

fook button if they post...report if they dont post

These are all trolls. Please use "the button" for them.

I look forward to a future where I can learn the truths of the past.

Thanks, have used the button on as many as possible and blocked all who were following. Interesting that theirs posts are very similar lol

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

Yep, every one of them followed me. The button was used on the ones I could! However, I couldn't click on anything for the majority of them, it's like they're frozen. Does that mean they have been dealt with? If so, do you know why are they still showing up as followers?

(17) Show this thread

Another troll. Please use "the button" (and report them -- forgot to mention that before).

https://anonup.com/@CorineFritsch

God Won! #Happily Married #Patriot 🚫DM's #TrumpisPresident #SaveTheChildren #SayNoToTheGreatReset #Eph 6:10-12

Which button are you referring to? I only know the block or report one. I have been clocking them. Plus, I'm curious about the ones that have only 1 post but tons of following.

(1) Show this thread

Another troll. Please use "the button."

(Notice he uses the same link as most of the others, but this time it's in a post.)

https://anonup.com/@jorgykrvich

Troll alert. Please use "the button" for this one, you all.

Notice the link at the top of his/her page. That's the one that shows up in most of them.

https://anonup.com/@zilbertosilva97

Two more just followed me. "I am an honest & sincere man" and "Christian man and family oriented" are their descriptions. These two do not have the typical links (yet!). I guess just start reporting them all. If you block, they're free to roam AU.

except nancy at bottom

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

The person on old Parler that emailed a fake domestic terrorism complaint about me to the FBI* was named "Christian Village", so they take on fake conservative names in the FBI entrapment

(2) Show this thread

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

They Also Originated in November and have 1 or 2 Posts but Several Thousand Followers. They Think We're Stupid!

In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication

Yep! Very deceptive of them. From now on, I need to remember to look really carefully at anyone I follow back. These people make it seem like they're patriots. When you go to their pages, their links help to give them away.

Questions like Directions to the Truth

In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication

I normally have 1-2 followers on AU a day. I woke up to 8 on Sunday morning and 7 were bot accounts.

(2) Show this thread

yea i ignore.....a few times i accepted i got DM's and thought that was weird i never get DM's lol so i deleted them and figured something was up

In response reaper myer to his Publication

Oh! Forgot to mention DMs too. They're persistent. lol

In response reaper myer to his Publication

the few i answered asked me how i was and wanted to know where i lived......so being the dick i am i wrote amusing places like Roswell NM or Lake Titicaca and that was the end of that

(2) Show this thread

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

good old fookin crypto

Christian! Believer of Jesus Christ! Wife, Mom, rancher, love our vets, our military, and conservative police officers! NO FLIRTING DM’s!

I blocked 15 of them after Charlie in the Woods said something about it yesterday.

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

block them all

But don't you think "the button" would work better? That's what I'm not sure about, if that's allowed for this type of thing.

(1) Show this thread

Bless Trump and the Military. Awake, Aware. Cant wait for the credits to roll. Truth brings the light, lies keep you in the dark.

Yes, I have gotten at least two of these following me..... dont know what to do. Our safe place infiltrated

In response Catherine Adelle to her Publication

I'd like to find out if these are the types we use "the button" on. Am not sure...

(1) Show this thread

Woman who loves God, my family, & my country, as well as Freedom lovers worldwide. Not here for followers. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

I've been blocking for lack of a better plan, but never thought about it possibly making them go after other anons.

UGH!

Will be watching your post to see what other ppl are doing about this.

Thank you for speaking up!

In response Beth Angel McPatriot to her Publication

You're welcome!πŸ™β€οΈ

(1) Show this thread