Anyone else having Headaches? I think it’s been every day for a week for me 🤕 Just Wondering 💭

Only people mentioned by @KiKiLove1111 in this post can reply

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

Yes!! .pressure in my temples and in 3rd eye area. About a week as well. Sleep is off as well. Maybe changing energies?

yes i had one yesterday, & the day before so bad i had to go to bed.
and for a moment today

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

ANd It Works
Srry Keep hitting the PUBLISH Button lol
Old Age Card Played

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

I ve had them For 44 yrs

every day for about 2 weeks!

Oxygen 100% helps get rid of those, if u can get an perscription
Check under Cures
https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/172387#treatment

yes daily for a week or 2

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

Off and on...feet in grass helps...it's getting colder...harder to find perfect grounding time

Out of conflict, Comradeship is borne.

it's your brain getting bigger i guess ;)

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

In response _Z_D21_ ... to his Publication

😎 ;)

How are You Fren? 🙏💙

(1) Show this thread

Yes on and off for three weeks.