'I want to be clear. This is an investigation of Joe Biden."

Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Republicans winning the house, and before voted in elected officals take office clearly shows 1st order of business coming for Biden. 2023 going to be lit

PATRIOT | 911 TRUTH SEEKER | CONSPIRACY ANALYST 🌎☮ LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE

Timberrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr 🙏

Only followers of this user (@Blackout_1221) can see their posts

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

NOW ITS GETTING REAL. BEGINNING OF THE END FINALLY. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

NOW ITS GETTING REAL. BEGINNING OF THE END FINALLY. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

Sigi- (See-gee) meaning Victorious Peace or Gentle Warrior I LIKE BOTH!!

This along with SBF will take down 70% of Congress..... LFG!!!!!!!!!!!!
They can no longer hide .....

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

Wait till After This, Then the Normies Find Out That wasent even
The Real joe Byden🤯😵

In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

🇮🇹🇺🇸Italian-American daughter of immigrants who became U.S. citizens and helped make America great! ❤️🇱🇷☀️🙏🏻❤️ #WWG1WGA #MAGA #KAG

Holy cheeseballs! This is getting me almost more excited than DJT’s announcement the other night.
Dear sweet Lord Baby Jesus, bring it on. 😊😘❤️🙏🏻🇺🇸🦅

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

In response Little Bird to her Publication

lol

(1) Show this thread

hot damn!! please say this is the beginning of the end for them!!!

LETS BE CLEAR THIS IS HUGE !!!!!! MAGA WINNING AGAIN TODAY DRIP DRIP ....... FLOOD !!!!!!!!!!