i literally do not have any social media whatsoever...but i scour the internet daily to appease my knowledge appetite..and i found this platform ..and have been following many of you for a month or so ...and i just had to mention how i love the atmosphere and sense of family here ...just beautiful awsome beings on here ....with light and love to you all....

Only people mentioned by @Titan86 in this post can reply

Faith, Family, Freedom - the Truth Will Prevail - GOD WINS

In response Mark Oco to his Publication

You won't find a better bunch of Patriots anywhere!
Blessings and Welcome!

Lover of God, family, and country❤️Prayers always for our military, President Trump and all Patriots around the world. God bless you all.

Welcome to our family, Mark, of love and light.

Just a man ...trying to find answers.

In response Sherry Bliss to her Publication

Thank you for the welcome..

(1) Show this thread

These Beautiful Souls know the meaning of Warriors....but with Respect & Kindness sprinkled on top.A beautiful Space to express.....💙🌹

“And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! 🇺🇸 Love our POTUS❤️ WWG1WGA

Yes it’s HOME!! 🥰

. I love GOD and AMERICA. Trump Kennedy Patriot. Me and Hubby retired. On Gettr @cathyldup.

Thats how i started last year. I only joined several months ago! Its uplifting and full of Hope and Kindness here, i know what you mean. This site and gettr are the only sites i use. Enjoy and welcome aboard! GREAT FAMILY HERE! 😊👍🙏❤🙏❤

In response Cathy dupler to her Publication

Thank you...cheers

(1) Show this thread

MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

much love and respect 🙏 welcome WWG1WGA_WORLDWIDE

In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication

Thank you...

(1) Show this thread