Lauren3ve
@Lauren3veMemes
What really happened in Arizona?

#ArizonaElection

H/t
@AKA_RealDirty

@DEVILDOGMEMES

Only people mentioned by @Boooo in this post can reply

Pro-Life Christian. Intercessor. Evangelist. Artist. Marine Corps Veteran.

In response Boooo BooBoo to her Publication

Wonder how many were bussed to the White House by the Military

Another good one by Lauren3ve

Feeling ascension! I am seeing and inner-standing more each day! WWG1WGA Widow, Grandma, Harley Rider, Cancer Survivor.😘🙏😉😎❤️Nature❤️

We choose treason over a blind eye

BlueRay/Sisterhood 🌹/Lyran GK; COBRA Ops Team to rtn GAIA to 5D+ Heaven on Earth Hz; Clocked in 250k+ mi of travel (‘18-‘23); WINNING

They really think no one is watching their cheating & that nothing will happen to them bc their democrat POTUS is in power. Like Q said "These PPL are stupid" ..⚖️ #TheirEndIsNear

#MAGA. IFBP. AMERICA FIRST. THANK YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP FOR LOVING THIS COUNTRY & HER CITIZENS SO MUCH. I’M NOW ON TRUTH SOCIAL @LIZARDACRES.

My friend went from polling station to polling station because the tabulators weren’t working. She heard about 50 people screaming in disgust at one of the polling stations. People here are saying they will never vote again!!!

WHERE IS THE MILITARY???

IT’S HAPPENED AGAIN. THERE IS NO WAY IN HELL KATIE HOBBS WON! NO WAY!!! THEY STOLE 2020 & NOW THEY STOLE 2022. WE HAVE HAD IT HERE IN ARIZONA!!!!!!!!!!!

WHERE IS THE MILITARY???

The stupidity of these people is unbelievable.

Follower more than a poster.

My friends are MAGA conservatives all the way and they all do this here in Washington State. They will drop off votes for their family members. I’m certainly not vouching for this video, just saying this thing is common in WA. Although my first time voting was 2020 (I’m 49) and the State sent me 2 ballots, so I voted Trump twice. Ballot harvesting is also legal in Washington. we fly under the radar for having probably the absolute loosest election laws in the country. Hence we’re a deep liberal state.

I'm friendly just enough to get by without people calling me an asshole.

Do you EVER sleep!?
Dang VK, I have insomnia and I check in here frequently
Mostly, cause I'm nosy
Make sure you are taking care of yourself
Lot's of food and rest....and love.
and these, they're yummy
https://thebigmansworld.com/keto-cookie-recipes/

MAGA Patriot whose life has been turned upside down in recent days. The support and kindness I get here is incredible. Thanks, frens.

I don't think any of this is real. The election fraud is being staged for the benefit of the normies who need to be shown this happens every election. There's no way the military allowed it to happen again for real. This will give the military a reason to do what the military in Brazil is doing. If they had done it after the 2020 election it would have looked like they were doing it for Trump. But after he announced he's running for president in 2024 it will reinforce the perception that the military is doing it without his knowledge. Once they overturn the midterms they'll announce they have evidence that 2020 was fraudulent as well after investigating and getting confessions from Democrats. That will shield Trump from any accusations.

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

In response David Treciak to his Publication

True.

(1) Show this thread

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

We Have Everything.

why dont any of the vehicles have livence plates?

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Mister Gee to his Publication

Some states only require one license plate on the back of vehicles. Arizona is one of those states.

(1) Show this thread