MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication

46 is taken

Only people mentioned by @HiiiPow3r in this post can reply

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response P.J. 777 to his Publication

:) I am just feeling so blessed that we still have "good" men left in this world. I am so very grateful.

💙🌹President Kennedy is the Only way....
#KennedyVision
The Cabal could never take the Dream of Kennedy and this Country.....
The Dream is alive,Secret Agent Man is alive......and This Country will Rise Again to the Grace of We The People.The Grace being lead by little Boy who Became a Good Man.💙🌹

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Suzanne Duffy to her Publication

Beautiful :).
In the end, that's really what moms want for their sons . . . to be "good" men. I have tears in my eyes. With a mom's heart, I have no doubt this Jackie's heart is filled with love and pride.

https://on.soundcloud.com/QmEdc https://on.soundcloud.com/d1zYG https://on.soundcloud.com/LPZqJ

In response Suzanne Duffy to her Publication

I love this Susan!!! U rock!!! 👊🤝🤍
🤍🏁🌎🏁🤍

(2) Show this thread

i would have to respectfully disagree. He has been gone, out of the spotlight far too long and people (normies) would need to see him on an everyday basis and how he interacts before that should happen. imo

In response Leslie Henson to her Publication

ppl vote for celebrity. that's why Trump went on the Apprenctice. it's sad but true

(1) Show this thread

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

AI generated image...I typed in JFK Jr and I got this! 46 or 20 either way!

Daphne. Jesus is my homeboy.🌻

In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication

I wonder if jr plays this jr too…. 🤔
got these vibes when I saw the picture

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication

Which software?

(2) Show this thread

Why would it be 46? Wouldn't it be 20?
I am confused.

PJ is the name given to me at birth & it stands for Praise Jesus. It is written. What’s done in the dark will come to light. #GodWins

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

Good Q. Not sure if we’ll completely erase [them] from history.

(1) Show this thread

Gonna be GLORIOUS❤️ Co-Chair @ Memetrunk.com

Bringing Light to Darkness

In response Sarah Connor to her Publication

Honestly, how can you think people will vote for him blindly just because some anon's say he was behind it. It could be another trap setup by the cabal. People cannot trust in anything anymore just because.

We need clarity remember that the bad guy are masters of bringing unknow outsiders and to present them as the savior, the hero, etc. Why we should believe in it.

Satan and the antichrist will disguise even as Trump to fool us,

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response Sarah Connor to her Publication

we need to fix election 2020 first or we will never win because of cheating dems controlling the count

(6) Show this thread